This panorama highlights Reser Stadium as the Pac-10 Conference Oregon State Beavers football team plays before their home crowd. Since 1953, the stadium was known as Parker Stadium, named after Portland businessman Charles T. Parker. In 1999, the name was changed to Reser Stadium, in honor of Al and Pat Reser, major contributors to Oregon State athletics. After several renovations, current seating capacity is 45,674. The facility sits on the beautiful 400-acre campus located in Corvallis, Oregon.