Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Flavor: Oreo Birthday CakeSize: 15.25 OunceChange
Price:$9.50+ Free shipping

on June 19, 2014
This review is specifically for the "Birthday Cake" Oreo as the other reviewers seemed to have given reviews of the traditional Oreo. If you don't know what the classic Oreo tastes like by now, you have been living under a rock. I'm usually not a big fan of the hybrid Oreo varieties but I always try the new ones just the same. This one does not disappoint. I thought it was going to be a regular Oreo with just some sprinkles in the creamy middle but no. These are actually reminiscent of a vanilla creme birthday cake. How aptly named! I love them. I already had a mild Oreo addiction but this could get serious.
on October 2, 2014
I've bought this flavor many of time & it was my favorite.
But I bought them new in stores until they ran out recently =[

So why not get them here, they're just as cheap right?
Well... no. They arrived sealed but when I opened them, they smelled a bit overpowering, idk unpleasant?
The cookies were all cracked [but I expected that bc of shipping]
The taste was the worst, it's like the same flavor but it was off. It seemed old somehow, maybe I just got the bed end of the crop.

Just a heads up, may not be as fresh like in stores ;/
on July 29, 2005
Grab em', dip em', and go! These are delisous cookies and some people even like to dip em' in milk! It's fun to pull them apart dipn' and eatn', but these are truly delisous! If you're planning a party or something, or you just like desert after dinner, buy em'! They're yummy. Buy em' for a snack. I don't care where you buy em' just buy em'! They're delisous! Oh, I said that what? A million times? Well, anyways, they're yummy - Oh, I say that too much! Signed, Chocolate Dog.
on January 3, 2015
I bought two, didn't consume the first box in the first day.
It tastes way too sugary or something, I can't put my finger on it
But if I don't empty a box of Oreos in one day, something's up
The hype from my friends was a lie
on February 2, 2015
I absolutely love these oreos. My review is only 1 star because when I received them they had been open and the package was missing 4cookies....GROSS.
on July 21, 2014
Good double stuffed almost with a butter cream tasting center - very nice !
on November 29, 2014
I'm hooked on the cookie I grew up with that allowed me my first milk moustache but this birthday cake flavor was exciting.. In this era of watching calories and munching on styrofoam diet treats, this may be a little bit too sweet for many out there I'm sure but try it before you pre-judge as it might be just right for you (it was for me) and if it's too sweet for you then it's a reasonably priced lesson learned.. so instead of nagging just pass the rest on to someone who would appreciate it more. be they friend or foe (your choice).
on October 9, 2014
I just bought these and I love oreos and also love birthday cake flavor things ( Birthday cake remix from Coldstone's is my ultimate favorite) so i decided to give the things i loved in which they are combined a try... boy was i wrong. The frosting itself tastes quite artificial and even before i opened the bag i could smell a cloyingly sweet smell that wasn't pleasant at all. I wish i could like these but I am going to have to pass on these and stick to the originals.
on February 13, 2015
The entire case was eaten in less than two weeks, by 20 people.
on March 22, 2015
A relative got us two packs of these. I gave it 4 stars. The reason for the high rating is because it really does taste like birthday cake. They delivered on their promise. That being said, to me, it's not the best tasting Oreos out there. There might be some who prefer this flavor over a lot of the other ones, and that's fine. On a scale of 3-stars being average, 4-stars being good and 5-stars being excellent, these cookies are 4-stars good.