5.0 out of 5 stars Review for Birthday Cake Cookie Specifically
Published 6 months ago by Uly Pittman

2.0 out of 5 stars Old! Not Like in Stores at all!
I've bought this flavor many of time & it was my favorite.
But I bought them new in stores until they ran out recently =[

So why not get them here, they're just as cheap right?
Well... no. They arrived sealed but when I opened them, they smelled a bit overpowering, idk unpleasant?
The cookies were all cracked [but I expected that bc of...
Published 2 months ago by mizuki

5.0 out of 5 stars Review for Birthday Cake Cookie Specifically, June 19, 2014
Uly Pittman (New York, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Birthday Cake, 15.25 Ounce (Grocery)
This review is specifically for the "Birthday Cake" Oreo as the other reviewers seemed to have given reviews of the traditional Oreo. If you don't know what the classic Oreo tastes like by now, you have been living under a rock. I'm usually not a big fan of the hybrid Oreo varieties but I always try the new ones just the same. This one does not disappoint. I thought it was going to be a regular Oreo with just some sprinkles in the creamy middle but no. These are actually reminiscent of a vanilla creme birthday cake. How aptly named! I love them. I already had a mild Oreo addiction but this could get serious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delisous!, July 29, 2005
A Kid's Review
Grab em', dip em', and go! These are delisous cookies and some people even like to dip em' in milk! It's fun to pull them apart dipn' and eatn', but these are truly delisous! If you're planning a party or something, or you just like desert after dinner, buy em'! They're yummy. Buy em' for a snack. I don't care where you buy em' just buy em'! They're delisous! Oh, I said that what? A million times? Well, anyways, they're yummy - Oh, I say that too much! Signed, Chocolate Dog.

2.0 out of 5 stars Old! Not Like in Stores at all!, October 2, 2014
I've bought this flavor many of time & it was my favorite.
But I bought them new in stores until they ran out recently =[

So why not get them here, they're just as cheap right?
The cookies were all cracked [but I expected that bc of shipping]
The taste was the worst, it's like the same flavor but it was off. It seemed old somehow, maybe I just got the bed end of the crop.

Just a heads up, may not be as fresh like in stores ;/

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 21, 2014
M. Thompson (California USA) - See all my reviews
Good double stuffed almost with a butter cream tasting center - very nice !

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy birthday to me..!, November 29, 2014
I'm hooked on the cookie I grew up with that allowed me my first milk moustache but this birthday cake flavor was exciting.. In this era of watching calories and munching on styrofoam diet treats, this may be a little bit too sweet for many out there I'm sure but try it before you pre-judge as it might be just right for you (it was for me) and if it's too sweet for you then it's a reasonably priced lesson learned.. so instead of nagging just pass the rest on to someone who would appreciate it more. be they friend or foe (your choice).

2.0 out of 5 stars This is not my favorite birthday cake....., October 9, 2014
Michelle (New York City) - See all my reviews
I just bought these and I love oreos and also love birthday cake flavor things ( Birthday cake remix from Coldstone's is my ultimate favorite) so i decided to give the things i loved in which they are combined a try... boy was i wrong. The frosting itself tastes quite artificial and even before i opened the bag i could smell a cloyingly sweet smell that wasn't pleasant at all. I wish i could like these but I am going to have to pass on these and stick to the originals.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 13, 2014
The birthday cake cookies are pretty good they taste great but are just a little too sweet

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Cloying and Fake, August 30, 2014
S.K. (Nevada, USA) - See all my reviews
This rendition of Oreos was not very good at all. The fake, synthetic cake batter taste permeated the entire cookie, I could not pick up on the cookie's flavor at all. I honestly think this would have worked a lot better if they had just put colorful sprinkles in the regular Oreos. I can see why a lot of people might not find these palatable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them. Thry taste much better than the cheapo ..., September 14, 2014
I bought a pack a while ago just to try them out. Loved them. Thry taste much better than the cheapo lemon cremes. When I saw this deal for 12 packs I jumped on it. They arrived in better then expected condition. Not all broken up. I'm pleased with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars almost addictive, July 14, 2014
Best tasting oreos on the market!