5.0 out of 5 stars Dynamic Health is the BEST!
Published on April 17, 2012 by Mary Lou

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 Packages now that were damaged and not deliverable
Published 11 months ago by Danielle

5.0 out of 5 stars Dynamic Health is the BEST!, April 17, 2012
I've been drinking apple cider vinegar with mother for a little over 3 years now every single day. The health benefits are incredible! I couldn't even get into all the ways ACV has changed my life, but one important one is I haven't been sick once since drinking it. I have 2 young children who had a hard time this flu season, and so I started giving it to them as well whenever they seemed to be coming down with something. Knocked out their colds by the end of the day every time. I really just can't say enough about it.

All that said, there are two main brands that I know of. Dynamic Health and Braggs. I used Braggs for about a year and then moved to a part of the country that doesn't have health food stores, so I was forced to get my ACV online. Decided to try Dynamic Health's brand and am so glad I did! The taste and quality is infinitely superior to Braggs. I highly recommend this drink and this brand to absolutely everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Apple..., March 1, 2013
This review is from: Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with"Mother" (Health and Beauty)
Apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting the sugars from apples. This turns them into acetic acid, the active ingredient in vinegar. The main substance in vinegar, acetic acid, can kill bacteria and/or prevent them from multiplying and reaching harmful levels. It has a history of use as a disinfectant and natural preservative, improving insulin sensitivity and helping to lower blood sugar. Apple cider is beneficial for conditions that can increase any signs of Gerd which may include Obesity, Hiatal hernia, Pregnancy, Smoking, Dry mouth, Asthma, Diabetes, Delayed stomach emptying. I insure to consume apple cider with water+grounded cloves before my workouts within the same time that I consume my power drinks with different seeds that I ground. Only USDA approved apples, produced in US, in glass not plastic container, organic, raw, not pasteurized, not heated, not filtered. Pasteurized is worthless since just like any type of pasteurized juice regardless of the fruit, vegetable, etc. lose nutritional values. This is apple nothing else, nothing more. Apples are a healthy part of my diet and apple cider is a convenient way of getting my daily organic apples rather than making a trip to grocery store on daily basis. Although refrigeration not a requirement, I refrigerate. I use a straw when consuming so I would avoid getting the mix on my teeth as much as possible and make sure to rinse after since vinegar can be very damaging to teeth enamel. No brushing for couple of hours till saliva has dissolved any trace of the vinegar.

HAIR: I mix apple cider and distilled water and use as hair conditioner right after shampooing. It removes any residue on the hair. Ricinoleic acid in castor oil helps to protect hair and stimulates circulation of nutrient rich blood to scalp which I mix with my shampoo. Dry scalp can lead to dandruff but castor oils omega-9 fatty acids can help. I do not shampoo every single day since it damages my hair and the natural oil of the hair but I certainly rinse my hair with the apple cider mix every single day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly Organic and Delicious, August 2, 2012
This is an excellent Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and my wife and I are very pleased with our purchase. We used to buy Bragg's Organic from a local health food store but this is a much more affordable and identical in quality product. You can buy 8 of these 16oz bottles which equals the Gallon of Braggs for about an eight of the price here on Amazon. Save your money and buy Dynamic Health's Organic. Besides it's easier to store 1 of these bottles in the fridge than it is a full gallon of another brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 10, 2012
I drink about one of these every 2 weeks, for first time ever I had a outbreak of gout in my right foot to the point of couldn't walk, I am a person who doesn't care to take medication that doctors hand out and with family that has gout and are taking those pills that don't work, I did some research and found that watching diet and adding the apple cider vinegar to my water in the morning and night and drinking water thru the day, that within a week the gout was gone, I can move again and I never spent a penny at the doctors.
I received this quickly and in perfect condition I recommend this and seller 100% to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Milder than Bragg's, May 21, 2010
lattebreak (Quad Cities, IL) - See all my reviews
I love this vinegar. I use apple cider vinegar in cooking, as a hair rinse (no need for conditioner - it restores the pH of your hair and detangles), and to aid digestion. I dilute it and drink it for digestion and it tastes milder than Bragg's. Love this vinegar!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Braggs, January 22, 2013
W. Hill (Greenwood, SC United States) - See all my reviews
I have been using organic raw apple cider vinegars for years. Only used Bragg which is very strong to me and hard to take. I saw this by Dynamic Health Laboratories on sale and decided to give it a try. It goes down much easier and my friends like it and sees a difference in its use. Not going back to the former.

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 Packages now that were damaged and not deliverable, January 8, 2014
I used to order this all the time, love it for my skin care. But then I had to order another one and that package was damged and undeliverable it said. So after waiting forever for that package that never came I ordered another (Which I was forced to spend the 25 dollars for the faster shipping for the "add on item") only to find out that the new order was damaged and not deliverable AGAIN! clearly there is a packaging issue, very disappointed in this and most likely will look somewhere else to buy.

UPDATE 5/9/2014
Just purchased again from Dynamic Health as I can not find this brand anywhere else and received my package completely shattered, liquid everywhere and covered in ants. (The ants must have flocked to my vinegar covered mailbox) I will reiterate that there is clearly a packaging issue here, just a simple shipping envelope with no bubble wrap or tissue is not enough to protect a glass bottle. Once again, very disappointed. 3rd time this has happened to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars potent, March 11, 2010
I purchased this because organic vinegar helps your health and gives you energy. This product is potent. Good luck taking the 1 tablespoon by itself like you are supposed to. It's a shocker! Potent but good!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY, March 30, 2012
Everything came intact and sealed. I take some with water before i eat my meals and i am happy overall. No problems at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Produce, January 8, 2012
Dr. J. A. Metcalf (Natchitoches, LA USA) - See all my reviews
The Dynamic Health Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother from Vitacoast is the best. I take a tablespoon in a little water after each meal, and use it sparingly in cooking for only special dishes. It is very mild and almost like fine wine. I really don't understand the variance in price between the different suppliers for the same item.

DrJimM
[...]

Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with"Mother"
$3.29 $2.69
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.