Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation STEM

on July 13, 2014
I purchased this oil to help me reduce the dehydration of my hair, and thus far It has. Can you say silk finish, Wow this is my first of many purchases of this essential oil. Because I have dreadlock my hair always needs more oil. However with the purchase of Organic Argan Oil I only need roughly 6 to 8 drops to have my locks feeling silky smooth. I use this item in conjunction with: Viva Labs #1 Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, and for shampoo, I use Terressential pure earth hair wash, the Lavender garden pure earth hair wash and also add to it Premium Quality Lavender Essential Oil, sold by Naturily Healthy, to get a more relax pleasant aroma. It gives my hair a wonder clean finish and my locks feel especially,cleaner, softer, with a silk all around finish and smells delightful. I am very pleased with my purchase and would buy more in the future.

Update: I just purchased two more and aim to buy more in the coming future.
review image
on May 19, 2014
I am a fan of Argan Oil and I use it regularly. This is an unbelievably fabulous value for the price - honestly - go out and price for yourself how much 2 oz. of 100% Argan Oil would cost and you won't come anywhere near the inexpensive price of Young for Life. This is a product that you should definitely stock up on...NOW!!! Argan Oil is a bit of a miracle oil, in my opinion. You can use it literally anywhere on your body - skin, eyes, lips, cuticles, rough patches, hair, etc. A little goes a long way. Once applied, your skin will absorb it quickly and after about a minute, your skin will be dry. It is as if your skin just wants to drink in Argan Oil. It is amazing. Get this, use it, and you will love it!
on May 12, 2014
I have ordered this product countless times, given as gifts, and have recommended to family and friends.
My wife and I use this product as a moisturizer.
She has sensitive skin and has not had any complications.
I am middle age and have been very happy with the absence of fine lines.
It is a great facial moisturizer and product I can use on my hair too.
It is a great organic oil as it contains Essential Fatty Acids that are great anti-oxidants that can prevent aging.
I love this product and the fact that it is organic.
A great quality product at an even better price.
on May 11, 2014
I got this for my wife as she is really into improving her skin tone and vitality of all her nails and hair. It has been awhile but I can tell the difference now. Hair is vibrant and shinier. Her skin, especially her face is silky smooth to the touch. She showed me her nails on her hands and feet without any nail polish on. Really sparkles. This oil is magnificent and almost magical in the transformation that I have witnessed as my wifey was the test subject. I am sure she will be asking me for more of this when the bottle runs out.
on May 7, 2014
I am 43 years old with dry skin and hair. Over the years I have used many different products to hydrate my hair and skin. I have always been disappointed, and felt like I wasted my money. This product is a miracle for me. My hair is shiny and feels so soft and manageable. For the first time in my life my skin feels hydrated. The results were quick and the oil is so luxurious feeling. This is a great quality product and I honestly will use it as the base for my beauty regimen. I highly recommend this product!
on January 14, 2014
With the harsh sun and the various chemicals from the swimming pool my hair looked very dry and brittle this summer! I received a sample and tried it out on my hair and it was simply AMAZING!!!

I cant believe how great this product is...I used it twice and my hair feels and looks great and it has even got its shine back!

Thank you for an excellent product! I will definitely use it in the future!
on February 27, 2015
I am so glad I started using Argan Oil! I use it on my hair, face, hands, cuticles and also add to my lotion. It resides in my purse most of the time because I certainly do not want to be without my oil. It is rather addictive. Argan Oil will definitely always be in my possession!
on March 18, 2015
I love this Argan Oil! I have been using it daily on my cuticles and my face... I use it n my scalp the night before I shampoo and sleep all night with it... I just think it's the best! I especially love using it on my face... I really is a good moisturizer to apply after cleaning... Rapidly absorbs into skin and gives my skin a lovely glow... If I am going to apply makeup, I use an tissue to pat off excess, but if I am home, I keep applying all during the day... California is dry, dry weather and this really helps! Thanks so much!!!
on January 11, 2015
Love it! I've been using Argan Oil for 2 years-I saw it on one the home shopping channels & it was eally expensive. They did go into great detail on the benefits. You can use a little bit-that's all you need-on your hair & cuticles and on your neck & face. I like that it is 100 % Argan Oil & that it comes in a brown bottle! Great Product!
on January 29, 2014
I received a sample and used it for my dry skin during the winter months.

The product was great ! my skin is soft & smooth with no dry spots

Will definately recommend two friends