Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Babysoy Unisex Baby Oh Soy Comfy Pants
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 9, 2013
I loved these pants. My baby is a little chubby so pants in general fit tight around his waist and make him uncomfortable. These were perfect, not tight at all and fit nicely. Very nice for crawling and moving around. Also the material is very soft and washes well. An extra plus is that they are organic !!
on January 23, 2014
So when I received these in the mail I was quite eager to try them on my son (after a wash of course). He was 6 months at the time and a bit on the smaller side, so the fact that they were a little long on him wasn't a shock. Well, he's leaning towards 8 months now and just the other day I noticed that when I put them on him I didn't have to roll them and I could see his feet! Size aside, I love these! I want all his pants to be these. They feel so comfortable with a little bit of stretch. The waistband isn't too thick that it leaves marks on my son's tummy and given that it expands quite a bit sometimes, that's a really good feature. He seems to like wearing them as well. I mean, it's not super styled, but it's quality, it's better for the baby and the environment, so I'm a happy Mama.
on October 25, 2013
Love these pants... they're super soft and stretchy, and wash well. They're on the thin side (slightly thinner than the American Apparel karate pants), but they're great for around the house and outside when it's warmer!
on June 14, 2013
These are a good everyday pant. They're true-to-size and easy to get on and off. They have remained soft after several dozen washings. I would've given them 5 stars, but they did fade faster than my son's Petunia Pickle Bottom pants of the same color. Both pairs of pants are organic cotton and cost the same amount. I will buy more of these in colors not available from PPB.
on December 22, 2015
Definitely a little more "pumpkin" than "Tomato," but we got over it. The length is good and the fabric and wonderfully soft. This is my second pair of Babysoy "Oh Soy Comfy Pants." I do wish the color would have been a truer red, but then again the orange worked well for Halloween. It's a toss up if I would have bought them knowing the color was more orange since the price tag is a little higher than I would normally spend. All in all, a quality pair of pants.
review image review image
on June 21, 2016
These pants are soft and flexible and will not restrict your child movement. The one thing I loathe about the material is that, it shrinks considerably. Consider a size bigger when buying because it will shrink a bit once it goes in the dryer.
on July 5, 2015
I love Babysoy products and these pants are no exception. SUPER soft and a generous cut for my thunder thigh little man. He is 11 mo old, 23 lb and the 12-18 fit it well; they are a little long but that is to be expected. The price of these pants is a deal for this kind of quality. Only pants for my little dude.
on July 31, 2013
These pants are soft and the color is great. They fit somewhat small. My baby boy was wearing these at around 5 months and they fit just right instead of with a little room to grow. I know he won't make it to 12 months in these, probably not even 9 months without him looking a little Steve Erkel-ish. I like the pants though just to throw on when we are running errands or visiting my parents. They are quick to be able to throw on with a onesie and make a perfect little outfit. I do like the fact that Baby Soy has so many colors to choose from and the pants are unisex. A boy or girl could wear some of the pants designs and colors available. I plan to order more but will up a size so we can get more use out of them.]]

ETA: If ordering these pants I recommend ordering one size up. They are cut small and did not last long. They started to fit very snug around 8 months and we are not able to wear now at 9 months.
on October 6, 2013
I love this pant for my son. The fit is a little slim in the waist and not too long in the legs. When my son was 11 mos (19.5 lbs, 30-ish inches long), other brands that were sized 6-12 mos still fit him in the waist but were very short. I ordered the 12-18 mos size of this pant, which turned out to be perfect as my son doesn't have much of a belly and other brands sized 12-18 are too big for him in the waist and the pants just slip off, or they are so long I have to roll up the legs. There is still room for him to grow into them but he can wear them now because they actually stay up around his waist. The pants are super soft, wash up great even after repeated washings, and allow him to crawl and play very comfortably.
on March 12, 2016
These are my favorite pants ever. We have three different colors and my son loves them. They are long enough that his ankles don't peek out when I'm baby wearing, and they are light enough to not get too hot.

See 1 answered question