Matcha. . nice alternative to coffee. Not sure I see any difference between organic matcha and ceremonial grade, but it was for a first time buyer and it was a gift so I wanted her to try the best.
Published 6 months ago by Kathy Rippon

2.0 out of 5 stars Not product ordered and scam
Published on June 25, 2012 by Unhappy in LA

2.0 out of 5 stars Not product ordered and scam, June 25, 2012
This review is from: Organic Ceremony Grade 1 Matcha Green Tea Powder 200 Grams Bulk (Health and Beauty)
Unfortunately, this seller on the AMAZON website claims the Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder comes from Island Teas -- which I know is a trusted seller of this product. When received tea was NOT from Island Teas and it was a dark green color and more bitter in taste the "correct tea" is ceremony grade (the highest and most expensive and a light green color). I returned the item and they claimed they would give me a full refund once receiving it. They received according to the tracking for the package and never responded to my email for the refund. Had to file an A-Z claim with Amazon and finally after weeks Amazon refunded my money. Don't order from this seller - dishonest. Organic Ceremony Grade 1 Matcha Green Tea Powder 200 Grams Bulk

5.0 out of 5 stars Matcha. . nice alternative to coffee. Not sure I see any difference between organic matcha and ceremonial grade., December 26, 2013

Rate and Discover Movies