Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
I personally just use them for a healthy snack bc it doesn't have enough protien.
Jun 21, 2014 by Kathryn N Parrilla
votes
It's right on each individual bar and it's wrapper. Protein 6g, carbs 26g, sugar 18g, etc.
May 9, 2014 by AT
votes
Okay, probably more than 3-4, maybe 3-4 large bites, but probably more like 6-8? They are relatively close in size to a Larabar, but thinner and wider by a little bit.
Jun 24, 2014 by Margaret F. Schlomer
votes
I think it is likely the agave, which much like honey crystallizes after a while. The bars are likely just fine, but not as fresh as they should be.
Nov 13, 2013 by Nicole Enslein
votes
What is the sugar % Jan 25, 2014
All the flavors average between 18 and 20 grams per bar. I try and eat them a couple hours before a workout.
Jan 25, 2014 by Michelle
votes
The ingredients list Agave nectar. There is a lot of controversy surrounding the so-called health benefits of Agave nectar, but one thing is certain, it is a form of sugar. But, for me personally, weighing the addition of Agave nectar against the benefits of a great-tasting gluten-free, vegan, alternative to a traditional brownie, I am sold. I eat these as an occasional treat and NOT as a meal replacement or daily snack.
Jul 10, 2014 by tomsgal09
votes
6g
Mar 1, 2014 by Jennifer Figueroa
votes
Is it chewy or brittle Jan 10, 2014
Chewy
Jan 10, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
its soft: but for a person without teeth i do not think its that soft , i did not like it test
Dec 31, 2013 by Bomeshary
votes
I found this Nutrition info on the website. http://www.thepurebar.com/images/ingredients.pdf
Jul 31, 2006 by D. Wells
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers