Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on July 22, 2013
I have been using coconut flower for several years. This is the first time I tried the Honeyville brand, and I was surprised at how smooth it was. Previously, I was using Bob's Red Mill and it tended to be clumpy. I had to sift it before using it. With the Honeyville, I measure it as it comes from the package and it stirs in smoothly.
on March 31, 2013
The taste is fabulous, the smell is fabulous, the amount you use (about 1/3 of wheat flour) is really fabulous. Though it will take time, patience, and effort to get used to the differences between baking with wheat flour and coconut flour, the most fabulous part about it is how much fun (and how great it tastes) will make all the trials (and errors) more than worthwhile. Though I'm an old lady, I'm new to gluten free, and experimenting with different flours has been so much fun. Thanks, guys!!
on June 1, 2013
I use a lot of coconut flour and almond flour if I make baked goods, and the coconut is delicious. My husband does not particularly enjoy coconut, but if you do like the taste, this adds such an exquisite flavor to things. The smell is so good, I could just smell it and be happy!
on March 16, 2013
Love it! Smells like heaven! Check recipes for coconut flour before you use it though. It requires more moisture! Try it!
on July 19, 2013
Arrived quickly. Very fresh and smooth consistency. The other popular brand is always a bit clumpy to me. This is very nice. Will order again.
on February 24, 2013
It works well and mixes with my other non-wheat nut flours very well. This is a good price for 5 lbs. of flour too. I got it fairly quickly and it has lasted quite a while. Any that I don't believe I will be using right away goes in the freezer.
on November 24, 2014
Good product. This is my 2nd bag. The first one lasted almost a year and never lost flavor or tasted stale. Learning to cook with coconut flour instead of wheat is a learning curve but that is not the product's fault. You have to find good recipes. I will order again when I use this one up.
on April 12, 2014
At the first of the year, I switched over to a Paleo lifestyle. I was looking for a replacement to flour and grains to make muffins, pancakes etc. I have used this product in all kinds of baking, muffins, pancakes, breads, etc. I really like it. The coconut flour comes in a reseal able bag, which so far I have not run into any issues with.
on March 15, 2014
But it's a really big five pound bag! It will take me a while to use it up, so I store it in the freezer. Very fine texture and top quality. I use it primarily in baked goods because I am allergic to grains and grain flours. I bought this initially to make the 'Real Deal Chocolate Chip Cookies' from the cookbook "Against All Grain." FANTASTIC!
on August 26, 2013
Package came quickly and has stored nicely in cabinet. (refridge is too moist) As a beginner to paleo, this product has helped GREATLY from me cheating and hitting up some rice or worce....yikes! Lol....Great product!