Zoë b Organic Fantastic Beach Toys Made in USA
- Made from corn, not petroleum. The world's first biodegradable beach toys.
- Safer for our kids: no toxic chemicals like BPA, phthalates.
- Safe for our oceans: If washed out to sea, our toys will fully break down in 2-3 years (not 500 years, like ordinary plastic).
- Made in Pennsylvania, USA. Meet U.S. and international safety requirements: EN71, ASTM F 963, and CPSIA.
- 5 pieces set: bucket, sifter/lid, shovel, 2 cups.Perfect size for toddlers.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I love that these are made from corn (not petroleum) in the USA. And I have piece of mind that if these happen to get left at the beach, they'll biodegrade and not pollute the ocean. But, based on experience, I don't think my kids would ever leave them behind. Great product!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well made, heavier than a lot of cheap sand toys that bend when digging in the sand, and bonus for being eco-friendly and made in the USA.Published 21 days ago by Melanie Lopez
These are perfect for the beach and at home! I bought them for my daughter's first visit to the beach at 6 months and she loved them! Read morePublished 2 months ago by AT
I bought this on Amazon after going to the beach for the first time with my (then) 10 month old and I realized I needed a fun and safe toy for her to play in the sand. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Diana Catherine Bauerle
My baby loves this toy and makes me feel good buying an ecofriendly product.Published 4 months ago by J. C.
Owning a product that I know it doesn't leach chemicals to my child is great. it was an instant success when I opened it for her even before
we made it to the beach. Read more
So cute! I bought this for our beach vacation but my daughter plays with it in the bath too. Very nice design and the pieces are a great size for little hands.Published 5 months ago by J Kahn