Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on March 12, 2014
I love Zhena's Gypsy Organic Chai tea! The flavor of a cup of this tea is classic and wonderful- with just enough spice. I like that they are packaged in an airtight can. I have several other teabags that cannot successfully be used more than once- but I feel that these can. This is a great tea to sit, sip and relax with. If you like Chai tea- you'll love this one!
on October 23, 2013
I am a chai fanatic. I am picky about my chai and I like the spice in a chai. I do not want my spice watered down with anything including chocolate! This is a great decaf chai with just plain great taste. It goes well with a vanilla flavored syrup or a creamer. Lovely, lovely, lovely.
on February 16, 2014
I love chai and I love gingerbread so I loved this tea! It tastes great and was packaged well! Still using it and I am sure it will last a long time!
on September 29, 2014