Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 90 vcap|Change
Price:$13.84+ Free shipping

on December 15, 2012
I trust all of Organic India's herbal formulas. Their a great company that believes in equal pay for their farmers that grow only organic herbs in India, helping farmers get away from Monsanto and the other poison manufacturing corps. I have gotten my gout under control thanks to their formulas.
on June 6, 2012
We have been using this product for over 6 months now, and have been very pleased with how gently it works overnight. It has not interfered with any of our other medications. We will continue to use this product and have recommended it to our friends and family.
on August 16, 2013
I feel so thankful that I found this supplement. I love Organic India anyway, but this bowelcare has helped my stay regular for the last 6 months. I do take more than the recommended amount, but I'm now having bowel movements daily, which is definitely a good thing. :-)
on July 28, 2014
This is the first product I've found that puts a dent in my IBS symptoms. I couldn't do without it now. I love Organic India products.
on January 28, 2014
This is basically a fiber capsule and not a laxative. But it has a few other ingredients that I feel puts it above the other similar fiber capsules like Metamucil. I take two capsules before bedtime along with two Pure Vegan Mag 07 capsules and I always have a very satisfying bowel movement the next day.
on October 29, 2015
This is an amazing prouduc . I bought it because I was having problems having a bowel movement .. I wasn't able to go everyday .. I will go every 3 or four days and it was extremely painful that I used to cry .. I went four a colonoscopy and the doctor said that I have irrable bowel movement , which it can go either with having diarrhea or constipation .. He gave me medication for spin and inflamation but I decided to go with something natural .. I love organic products and organic India had the best products to help you heal naturally .
Now, I am able to go everyday with no problem and no pain .. I take it in the morning , because when you take something that contains fiber ,it is need to drinks Lots of water .. By the evening or night it does what it says it does .. When you first start taking it , give it a few days to works .. It has been like heaven sent ! I highly recommended ..
I am also taking the tumeric formula for inflamation and joint pain , and holy basil To relieve stress and anxiety .. They have change my life and a blessing way , and I have been taking them for only a month .
review image
on June 19, 2012
I am in my third month of receiving this monthly order and I couldn't be happier. Everything is excellent: price, packaging, product and the company. Besides liking the product, I like the company that makes it. And, I like the company I order from.

I was worried about signing up for automatic shipments, but this company notifies me when they are getting ready to ship and I also have the choice of delaying the shipment if I choose. I am so pleased with everything about it I want others to know about it too. Everything about this is excellent as far as I can tell.
on April 24, 2015
I have had problems with chronic constipation and I had corrective surgery for medical misadventure that did not help the situation. I have been taking laxatives that bloated me and gave me horrid cramping. I found Organic India while surfing the net....YAHHHHH!!! This product has changed my world! I am regular, no more cramping or nasty flatus.....just regular and comfortable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND....thank you! I am also losing weight and the muffin top that I had not been able to shift! Win/win! I am in my late 50's.
on March 31, 2016
I really wished this product wouldn't break me out. Not sure what it is but I break out. I love this company and I have other vitamins from them. I Just wish I didn't have those breakouts. But it did do its job! Which I needed :(
on February 23, 2016
This is a terrific product which I use daily for food intolerance related bowel issues. Has eliminated the majority of my bowel issues and keeps the remainder under control and under much more comfortable circumstances.