5.0 out of 5 stars High quality chocolate for the health minded
I was very pleased by the ingredient list and the quality of this chocolate. It retains the benefits of being a superfood without the worry if the other ingredients will offset the nutrition you are getting from the chocolate.

Published on March 19, 2010 by Gem Box

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Much Raspberry
My girlfriend seems to like it ok, but I will eat no more than the bite I took to taste it....so disappointing...
Published 6 months ago by diverdude

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality chocolate for the health minded, March 19, 2010
This review is from: Organic Nectars Raspberry Chocolate Bar, 1.4-Ounce Bar (Pack of 3) (Grocery)

Very smooth and pleasant taste, not overly candy tasting. Perfect blend of tadte and nutition. These bars are a bit high on the price scale at roughly 5 a piece, but you get what you pay for.

I originally ordered them for valentines day, but have reordered since at the request of my girlfriend who is a chocoholic.

4.0 out of 5 stars yum!, February 15, 2011
wonderful chocolate! I only gave four stars because of the price. The raspberry is smooth and fruity, unlike the white chocolate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worlds Best Chocolate, December 6, 2013
I eat this chocolate whenever I can. It has changed my life. Before I started buying it I was overweight and unattractive. I've now lost 25 pounds and need to fight the women off. I look good, I smell like chocolate and I live to eat this stuff. Really, it's great, in fact, better than any big production run chocolate produced. Taste is fantastic, consistency is smooth. I'm in love.....with a chocolate. Thank you Organic Nectars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Much Raspberry, January 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great raspberry chocolate flavor., December 28, 2013
I would recommend this bar to anyone with food allergies. I have not had a reaction which is amazing. The chocolate flavor is wonderful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent chocolate, November 28, 2012
Very high quality chocolate with nice hints of raspberry. It is very rich so only a small piece at a time will do. The bars are pretty small so they are to be savored, especially since they are so expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Allergy friendly and delicious!, April 24, 2012
I wish it was a lower price, but you often get what you pay for! Gluten free, Dairy free and my favorite chocolate bar to boot. Melt in your mouth chocolate deliciousness with a punch of raspberry flavor, we're currently fighting over the last bar in the house! (Gluten free family, 2 with dairy and other food allergies, 2 celiacs.) Highly recommended, this is a gourmet gift anyone would love!

Rate and Discover Movies