Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on August 6, 2012
I started off with Sisterlocks and changed to interlocks. I have been using this product for about 9 months and it makes my locks look more healthier and gives it a natural shine. It is not a heavy product, which is what I love the most. It does take some time to get the product out of the container(not a problem for me), but if that occurs just simply change the top. I use this product twice a day faithfully. I paid $8.69 at Sally's. So the price here on Amazon is excellent for me, because I don't allow myself to run out. I don't put anything else on my locks, because I don't want the build up later. Since I loved this product so much, I decided to try their ORS nature shine spray. I didn't like it at all. It dried my locks out so bad. I had to wash my hair just to remove all the product. I give the Shea Butter 5 stars and more. I have been nature for over 20 years and this is the best. The price is reasonable as well.
on November 20, 2011
I've had my dreads for almost 5 months, and up until I bought this product my roots and scalp were extremely dry, they were so dry they were very uncomfortable at times it hurt. The moment I put this on my scalp I have an immediate relif and cooling sensation to my dry scalp. I'm going to continue to put this on daily and see how I do. I can defintely see myself buying this product in the future!
on December 5, 2011
I wear kinky twist alot and this product makes my hair feel so soft at the roots and it smells nice. it does take a long time to get the product out of the tube so I just changed the top. Great non geasy moisterizer for naturals.
on November 8, 2014
This is not the original formula, it is even in a new bottle. It is okay but I was loyal to the original product and I am sure I can find something to suit my hair better than this lower quality version.
on April 12, 2013
I got this from Paks In London and it was my first time using it on block braids just to moisturise my natural hair in the braids. The smaell of this product is heavenly and i always looked forward to using it every night before i wrap my hair in. Did i mention the smell?! Just like ice cream!
on March 5, 2011
It takes forever to get enough lotion out to condition my son's hair. I wish this product came in a tub instead. The product itself is non-greasy, penetrates quickly and does soften his hair. It doesn't add much shine though.
on August 3, 2015
This product is like a lotion and leaves my hair soft and lustrous. It also adds a shine and makes the hair easy to style. Organic Root Stimulator Shea Butter Moisturizing Lotion, 9 Ounce
on January 24, 2016
It's okay... it worked to moisturize my scalp and stop itching but the alcohol content messed my hair up pretty good- not to mention the back of the bottle says "hair will be flammable keep away from flame" so that alone would keep me from buying it again. I don't normally come in close contact with fire but if by some off chance I did get close (or if I was a smoker) I would think having my hair go up like dry brush in a desert might be a bad thing. Wish they would have disclosed the alcohol content, flame warning and/or the entire ingredient list on the product page... I really rather not put alcohol on my hair if I can help it and I only bought this because I thought it was a lotion that would help my scalp as well as my hair.
on May 16, 2009
This is a great product for anyone w/ locks or natural, full and kinky hair, one can never have enough !!
on August 6, 2014
I have long naturally curly & frizzy hair. This keeps my hair moisturized, frizz free & it smells great! I have used it for roller sets & when I air dry my curls. I use it on my son's hair too. He has curly hair like me except it's short.
The only complaint I have is that sometimes it feels sticky. I don't know why. Maybe it's when I've used a leave in conditioner with it. :)