5.0 out of 5 stars OMG It really does work!
Published on October 14, 2009 by Mellonie A. Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars This did not work well at all. I tried ...
This did not work well at all. I tried it 3 years ago, and I decided to try it once again. It did not work either time.
Published 1 month ago by Sutton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG It really does work!, October 14, 2009
Okay I was deployed to Iraq back in Nov of 2008 and as you know it is hard for African American females to maintain our hair in those conditions so I chose to keep my hair braided. The girl that did my hair always did a great job but one time she braided entirely too tight and she took all of my edges out! I ordered this product from goldenmartbeautysupply immediatly and started using it in the morning and evenings before I went to bed my edges grew back in fully within two weeks!!! Now I deep conditon my hair with Olive Paks every week too not sure if this played a part in it as well but it worked! I have before and after shots if anyone needs to see proof! I know that's how I am. Anyways hope this helps someone!

5.0 out of 5 stars HALLELUJAH!!!, November 24, 2013
This review is from: Organic Root Stimulator Fertilizing Temple Balm, 2 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
This stuff is A-MAZZZZZINGGGG!!! After part of my hair felt out due to use of the creamy crack, I ended up with a patch at the back of my head. Yes people, a patch and I bravely held back the tears. A friend recommended this and after a few months, there was thick hair growth. I recommend to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, December 23, 2013
I love this stuff. I've been using it for years and it really works. My edges are really weak and every time I get braids, twists, or wear weaves for any length of time my hair falls out around the edges. My hair has been natural for 3 years but prior to going natural I had a relaxer; it worked when I had a relaxer and with my natural mane. When I started using it as directed, I saw improvement within a month.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT STUFF, October 6, 2013
I LIKE THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE I HAVE ALAPECA AND IT HAS HELPED HAIR TO GROW WHERE IT WOULD NOT BEFORE DOES NOT MEAN ALL OF MY HAIR HAS GROWN BACK THERE IS A SMALL INPROVEMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, August 29, 2010
Great product for thinning hair and to relieve tension on hair that is braided or in a weave.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, July 21, 2013
I used this temple balm for 2 weeks morning and night and I can see a difference. I had some thinning at my temples but the temple balm has helped the hair get thicker. I am continuing the use of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair Regrowth!!!, May 21, 2013
Due to genetics, my hair was thinning at the hairline. My cousin recommended this product. I saw a peach fuzz after a week of use. I even decided to go natural, since relaxers began to thin out my hair even more. I will continue to use this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Temple Balm, May 21, 2013
I like the fact that it's not too thick or too greasy and it doesn't flake. I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, July 11, 2014
yes! the wig cap from me wearing weaves caused friction on my edges and took them out... In only a week and a half of use i have brand new baby hair all over my edges.... i recommend to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 24, 2013
I've been using it for years. it leaves very litte residue and has a very subtile smell unlike Dr Miracle. Not too greasy and ir works.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Organic Root Stimulator Fertilizing Temple Balm, 2 Ounce
$23.57 $8.37
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.