- not applicable Enter code PHARMAP5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Organic Root Stimulator Hairepair Vital Oils for Hair and Scalp, 4.3 Ounce
- Moisturizes dry hair
- Easily penetrates the hair shaft and soothes the scalp
- Combines a rich blend of 8 light oils including grape seed and sweet almond
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, METHYL SOYATE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, EQUISETUM ARVENSE (HORSETAIL) EXTRACT, ZINGIBER ZERUMBET (AWAPUHI) EXTRACT, URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE) EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT, YUCCA SCHIDIGERA ROOT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) OIL, BHA, BHT, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMALDEHYDE, LILAL, d-LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
Use daily or as needed. Part hair and apply to the scalp and damp or dry hair. Massage gently into hair and scalp. Style as usual.
Top Customer Reviews
- I previously used the Organic Root Stimulator Anti-Itch Scalp Oil, 4 Ounce. I purchased it on a whim in CVS one day. It worked for her, but after a few days it seems to flake a little bit. So I decided to try this item after seeing it on Amazon. It's made by the same company. I love this for her. It works immediately.
- It doesn't flake like the other product but it is very oily.
- I like the bottle that this comes in. The little nozzel on it is perfect for scalp application.
- I have to use a towel around her neck when I apply this because it drips and gets on her clothing.
- It can be very messy if I use a little too much. A small amount goes a long way.
- The seller that sent it to me via Amazon did not do a good job with the packaging. It leaked and the package was a mess when it arrived.
This seems to be working for my daughter so I will be using it again!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this products has propylparaben (propyl paraben, linked to disruptions in hormone signaling) Harvard School of Public Health suggested that exposure to the chemical might be... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Emmanuel M. Dorsey
Kind of greasy. I'm going to try the oil from Kera Care. I only use this the day before I wash.Published 5 months ago by Ms. Red
Very light and it smells great! Also a great heat protectant since grape seed oil has a high smoke point.Published 5 months ago by butter
I put this in my hair after shampooing and let my curly hair air dry. Take care not to overdo it as a little goes a long way but it makes my hair shiny and soft while preserving... Read morePublished 6 months ago by ladybug
I have braids as a transitional style and using this oil for my inverted system to help my hair to grow. Then when empty I will refill with my own blended oils.Published 7 months ago by Bernadette M Moultrie
Smells great and is light, perfect scalp oil, since my scalp doesnt provide enough for my kinky coily haorPublished 8 months ago by Mercedez Hymes
A quarter of the product had leaked out, due to poor packaging. Aside from that, this is a great product. I wear my hair in locs, and this oil is terrific for the scalp.Published 11 months ago by Erika A. Robinson
LOVE this product but there is one problem I had with using it. If I used this on my scalp a bit before my shower, and then washed my hair and applied a little bit of this through... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Jessica