5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and great way to start home roasting
Published on January 28, 2010 by R. Anastasio

3.0 out of 5 stars No choice on sample
Published on June 6, 2011 by Jun Lou

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and great way to start home roasting, January 28, 2010
This review is from: 5 Lb. Organic Fair Trade Green Coffee Sampler (Misc.)
I received this sampler as a gift and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the beans and the nice variety. I use a popcorn popper and find it very easy and quick for small batches. The sampler is a good way to experiment to find out what coffee bean and roast style that you like best. The 8 oz packages was the right amount for my needs - I only drink a cup or two a day and do not want to have roasted beans sitting around for days getting stale.

Word of caution: you have no idea what beans they are going to ship to you in the sampler but since the quantities are small I did not think this was a big deal.

3.0 out of 5 stars No choice on sample, June 6, 2011
This review is from: 5 Lb. Organic Fair Trade Green Coffee Sampler (Misc.)
I reveived samples with 10 different coffee. Unfortunately I did not have choice to pick what kind of coffee that I want to sample. The coffee samples are most (90%) from South America. There are not popular in market. I wish the seller would let buyer to pick the samples. The coffee bean is in plastic bag. It is recommended to store in cloth sack if store over 3 months. That will be little trouble too.5 Lb. Organic Fair Trade Green Coffee Sampler

1.0 out of 5 stars Mario C, October 12, 2010
This review is from: 5 Lb. Organic Fair Trade Green Coffee Sampler (Misc.)
I roasted this beans full city, next batch full city+, the beans are dry as a bone, no oil at all.
Coffee tasted flat, no aroma, flavor thin and sour.
Roasted the Colombia Quinchia, the Mexico Chiapas, same thing.
This beans must be very old and dried out. I certainly won't be ordering from them again.
5 Lb. Organic Fair Trade Green Coffee Sampler

5.0 out of 5 stars Delcious! If you can find better coffee, I'd like to know where!, September 22, 2007
This review is from: 5 Lb. Organic Fair Trade Green Coffee Sampler (Misc.)
This coffee is delicious. I roasted almost all of it about dark city to espresso roast (quite dark but not really burnt).

5.0 out of 5 stars coffee beans, July 1, 2010
This review is from: 5 Lb. Organic Fair Trade Green Coffee Sampler (Misc.)
I like this company. Fair trade coffee is important to me and I want to deal with a company that believes the same thing. It doesn't hurt that the company is located in the same state as I am. I would strongly recommend this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Seven Bridges!, April 17, 2014
This review is from: 5 Lb. Organic Fair Trade Green Coffee Sampler (Misc.)
Seven Bridges has great organic coffee beans for a fair price. We love roasting our own coffee and save tons of money this way, plus you really can't beat the taste of freshly roasted coffee. Highly recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars love this stuff, September 29, 2011
This review is from: 5 Lb. Organic Fair Trade Green Coffee Sampler (Misc.)
This is a very nice sample pack, makes for a nice variety for anyone roasting their own. I use a hot air popcorn popper and all varieties have been very pleasant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Beans, December 9, 2011
This review is from: 5 Lb. Organic Fair Trade Green Coffee Sampler (Misc.)
Great if you want to try a variety of beans! All of mine were from South America, but I didn't mind. I've only roasted one batch but it turned out just fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars The packaging is wrong, January 29, 2012
This review is from: 5 Lb. Organic Fair Trade Green Coffee Sampler (Misc.)
These beans come in clear packaging. Light is not good for coffee. There is better places to buy green beans. Sweet Maria's rules. They are deep into coffee. Plus, the buzz words are stupid. Organic means nothing. Fair trade means nothing. Reputable, knowledgeable dealer means everything.

4.0 out of 5 stars so far so good., January 15, 2013
so far so good.
and its fun to experiment with a new batch of green beans.
yes i recommend this product.

5 Lb. Organic Fair Trade Green Coffee Sampler