2.0 out of 5 stars Quality of Product??, July 16, 2011
Warren (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Raw Organic Yacon Syrup-32 fl. ozs. quart (Misc.)
I usually the Navitas Naturals but tried this one for a change, as it was less. It arrived in 2 containers with a "home made" label that said just Yacon Syrup and Organic Herbal Essance with the net weight, no expiration date, etc. As a dietitian, it made me weary but I used it anyway. I think it's been about 1-2 months and I went to open the 2nd 16 oz container and it doesn't look right. I have seen with other products, the expiration time around 2 years or so. As I am afraid to use this in my baking, I will be tossing it and buying Navitas from now on! Not much of a save!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad product, however, buyers beware, shady packaging!!!, June 8, 2011
This review is from: Raw Organic Yacon Syrup-32 fl. ozs. quart (Misc.)
I bought this Yacon syrup online to try it with my new xocoslim diet, and even though it tastes a little funny, im sure that is because I am not used to it just yet. overall, great product, however, I did find it a little wierd that the bottles came to me without a safety seal on them, just opened right up soon as I screwed the cap off. That makes me a little uneasy as it is a food product, so unless the Haleveryday company upgrades their packaging standards I do not think that I will be buying this product from their site on Amazon again.