Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Size: Shampoo|Change

on May 18, 2014
This product is absolutely excellent! I recommend this shampoo for hair loss. I've tried other shampoos and none of them worked for me, and when I started washing my hair with this shampoo I started to see my hair growing thick and healthy. This product gave me the best results and I recommend it for anyone, especially if your suffering from hair loss.
on April 25, 2014
I love OGX shampoos and conditioners. I have baby fine straight hair and this formula gives my hair body without drying it out. It lathers well and smells GREAT!! This is my favorite scent out of all the shampoos I have tried. I have expensive formulas in my arsenal but this works better than all of them. Great buy!!!
on September 25, 2015
Amazing!! I swear by it. I have thick, wavy hair but it makes my hair even thicker and I feel like a hair model. It's a beautiful lavender color (which is very pleasant, albeit useless) and has a nice light scent. I usually use the shampoo at my scalp and the conditioner at the roots, and (since I shower at night) the root spray in the morning. I love it! I added a picture of my hair after about a month of use-- look at how thick!
review image
on February 22, 2015
This shampoo does exactly what it says, smells good and with continued use, leaves your hair soft and full of volume. Quite a generous amount in the bottle, and the consistency is thick, so a little goes a long way......Cindy T Antioch Ca
review image
on September 2, 2014
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I was so embarrassed to pull my hair back after having lost a good amount of it after giving birth. I didn't hear about it, I just saw it on the shelf at the store thinking, "ok it's just another one I'm going to try. " best decision I've ever made. Recommend to everyone! After just one day I noticed a difference. And after one week I saw regrowth. Now I can wear a ponytail with confidence again. Smells great!
on May 1, 2014
I'm in my mid-late 20's, fine, long hair that has been thinning noticibely (to me at least) for the past year.

I've always seen this line at the drugstore and thought it was another one of those pretty looking shampoos that dont really work.
I have tried so many products on my hair to make it fuller/thicker/stronger. Nothing worked.
This shampoo doesnt promise to make your hair regrow or anything like that. it just promises to make it APPEAR thicker/fuller-- which it ABSOLUTELY DOES!

Pro:
The smell is nice and mild, IMO.
Makes hair soft and silky
When hair dries you can noticibly see that it appears to be fuller and thicker
Bottles look small but last long

Con:
Makes my hair a bit frizzy (I guess thats from the volume that it's adding or a side effect of sorts from the fulling effect?
I would definitely recommed this product as well as the conditioner.

**FYI** - BUY AT WALMART FOR UNDER $6!
Just thought I should mention, I bought the keratin oil (pink bottle) shampoo and conditioner as well because I noticed my hair was breaking when I combed it. I didnt really have great or noticible results with that one. Maybe each product in the line yields different results?
on March 9, 2013
I buy this shampoo at our local department store all the time and like it very much. I have very thin hair, but when I use this shampoo my hair feels a lot thicker and is easier to style. Another reason for me to buy this product is that it says on the bottle that it was not tested on animals.
on September 10, 2015
One of my friends recommended this shampoo to me. I have really fine straight long hair. There was one side of my hairline that was "balding" a bit as that's where I've split my hair for a really long time. I've been using this shampoo for a few weeks and every other day, my hair started growing back again. It makes my hair look really nice. I used to use Dove and Head and Shoulders and I found that it would weigh my hair down. One thing about using this shampoo though, it feels like it doesn't really clean your hair during the washing process, but it does. I guess I am just used to the other brand shampoo. I will definitely buy again when I'm running low.
on March 9, 2014
this brand is amazing! after about 2 uses, I noticed a significant difference. My hair felt fuller and thicker which I hadn't had since in awile and I was afraid that this shampoo/conditioner would take some time to kick in. Smells great too!
on December 1, 2015
This shampoo works great for my natural hair. I wash my hair once a week with this shampoo and leave in for 2 minutes then rinse out. I notice thicker, softer and more manageable hair after every use. My scalp is clean and my hair is healthier.
review image review image review image