5.0 out of 5 stars Textbook, but easy to follow
We used this textbook for several courses in my Organizational Behavior program. Of all the texts we've used, this one has been the most valuable. The text is easy to read and is interesting, and the book offers a great deal of case studies to really emphasize the points. Overall, I think this is a great textbook and it is very versatile in business courses.
Published on October 21, 2003

2.0 out of 5 stars Good content, but unprofessional publishing
I can disagree about the ease of understanding and the knowledge of Stephen Robbins, but Prentice Hall, the publisher of this book, has blown it. This book is filled with typos and misspellings.

For a $120+ book, I would hope they would put it in front of a copy editor.
Published on February 2, 2005 by James V. Marino

5.0 out of 5 stars Textbook, but easy to follow, October 21, 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Organizational Behavior (10th Edition) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Overall great book covering all the concepts....., March 14, 2005
This review is from: Organizational Behavior (10th Edition) (Hardcover)
This book is a very easy read. Used it for a CTUonline.edu master's class on organizational behavior. I think almost all organizational behavior-related books cover mostly the same topics. I mean you either know your people or you don't. It's applied psychology. What made this book somewhat unique is that it often cited real life case studies of companies. It also offered various arguments and counterarguments of the different topics that the book covered, such as "does flextime lead to increased productivity?" and "can you teach leadership?"

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, January 10, 2005
Hi All

This is an Excellent book for Starters. Well defined concepts and theories that actually work in real life situations. I read this book in 1998(9th Edition though).

5.0 out of 5 stars Good OB text., May 4, 2005
This review is from: Organizational Behavior (10th Edition) (Hardcover)
I Used this book for the Organizational Theory and Behavior class at Columbia Southern University. Easy to read through, and more valuable information in this book than in my last 6 management texts put together. I haven't read any other OB texts though, so I don't know how this one compares with others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent compliment to course work, January 3, 2005
This review is from: Organizational Behavior (10th Edition) (Hardcover)
This is a very comprehensive book with lot of information explained in a conversational style that is an easy read.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good content, but unprofessional publishing, February 2, 2005
This review is from: Organizational Behavior (10th Edition) (Hardcover)

For a $120+ book, I would hope they would put it in front of a copy editor.

Organizational Behavior (10th Edition)
Organizational Behavior (10th Edition) by Stephen P. Robbins (Hardcover - October 16, 2002)
Used & New from: $0.01