Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Organizational Behavior
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 7, 2009
I bought this for a basic org behavior class that I had last year. The class wasn't that great, but the book is really well written. It's extremely thorough despite the wide range of information that it covers. I just took a basic HR class and when studying for the exams, I actually pulled this one out and looked up concepts that the HR book just glazed over. This was one of the most expensive books I've ever purchased (back then it was $170), but it's also the only one I have consistently used once the class was over. Definitely a keeper.
on December 11, 2011
I liked this textbook because it was easy to understand. There were alot of good examples and the language was very straight forward, it wasn't filled with technical terms (unless they were defined). I think that it was overpriced, especially for the Kindle version. I bought the hardback so that I could recoup some of my costs at the end of the semester but I would have preferred a cheaper Kindle version to begin with.
on May 22, 2014
I rented this text book during a semester at college. It was very useful and informative. It was laid out really nicely and it was easy to remain focus on the reading. I got a B in the class as my professor forgot to erase the answers off of the study guide and he used it for the final because he didn't have enough time to make one. hahaha
on October 29, 2013
Textbooks are a big expense in our educational system. This one has been in publication for several years (same edition) and is available at a lot of prices. I found a highly rated seller with a NEW one in the low 30s. I always pay for expedited shipping because USPS book rate can take a month to arrive. Still the book arrived new and fast -- in time for the first day of my wife's class. She is quite happy about that.
on February 14, 2009
This is an easy to read book for introductory Organizational Behavior students. It clearly outlines objectives for each chapter and has key terms bolded and defined in the margins. At the end of every chapter there are practice questions to help students take away the necessary information and focus on what is most important. If you're on the fence about buying it for your class or not, I recommend buying it because it's got some great info in there that you may find useful beyond the classroom.
on October 11, 2013
Too many definitions that are wordy!!! Can't the authors define them in layman's terms? But NO! They have to make the definitions longer and complicated to learn and understand. I practically have to read and re-read to get what the authors were trying to convey.
on January 24, 2012
The Kindle version and Print version have a lot of different between them. You must pay attention to those number (ISBN-10 and ISBN-13) to make sure you will buy the one you need. I think most of us will not use the Kindle version because it is not what we need for class, you should ask your professor detail about your book before you decide to buy it.
on October 17, 2015
It is the book assigned by the instructor, so it is fine in that regard. I would prefer to have the notebook style of textbook, so I don't have to carry around a bunch of heavy books for my classes. Loose leaf notebook also makes it easier to read a chapter at a time, instead of fighting with a book that keeps closing itself.
on February 24, 2009
We had to have this for school. The picture they use looks like the actual book you're supposed to have for class. BUT when you get it, the book looks totally different because it's the international version. There are pages that are missing (and I don't mean because someone tore them out) I mean that they were not printed in there. They have extra "stories" in there... all related from India, because that is who this international book is made for. They do NOT include the Appendix B which is vitally important to you when doing the "self assessments" in every chapter. If your instructor says, "turn to page ___" It won't be the same as the rest of the class. So when the instructor gives assignents - for instance: "Do Case study 8.1" your case study 8.1 is NOT the same as the rest of the class. I urge you NOT to buy the international version. TERRIBLE!
on June 11, 2013
The book was slightly used but in very good shape. Considering the full price of this book I received it for less than 50% off the original price. The item arrived in the allotted time within the shipment window. I only wish it came a few days sooner. It took about five to six business days and I had a lot of catch up reading to do. With the exception of the beginning chapters, all the others are short and to the point. This book really covers all the aspects of organizational behavior. I would definitely recommend anyone who cannot afford to pay full price to go through Amazon to get their books. I would only recommend they order them at least one to two weeks before the semester begins.