4.0 out of 5 stars Lid Organizer
Published on September 29, 2007 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not enough space for lids
There is only 1" clearance for lids to fit into this rack, so if your lids are taller than that you may want to opt for another rack.
Published on November 8, 2008 by Sam

4.0 out of 5 stars Lid Organizer, September 29, 2007
I purchased two of these to help my wife organize our kitchen. We attached them to a wall instead of a door and it works well. The only complaint is that the spaces for the lids could be spaced a little farther apart. If we had not ordered two we would not have enough room for all of the lids. In some instances we had to skip spaces in order to have room for the lid handles. Otherwise the lids would not fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not enough space for lids, November 8, 2008

3.0 out of 5 stars Your lids must have round handles/knobs, February 22, 2011
If your lids have anything other than a round knob they won't fit. It is helpful, but not very convenient - you must hold or shift the other lids to get them in and out.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice for the price with some limitations, January 18, 2010
This review is from: Organize It All Cabinet Door Lid Rack (Misc.)
I installed this lid rack inside the cabinet door where my pots and pans are stored. Before marking and drilling holes in your cabinet door, take into consideration how high your top most lid will be. You will have to place this rack as low as possible on the door and allow just enough clearance at the bottom for the door to close. I have flat pot lids with raised handles and they fall forward and rest on the rack at about a 45 degree angle. Because of this, I can't store a lot of big pots in front of the door, as the lids on the door take up some storage space. I also can't use the top most rack for my smaller lids as they are too thin to fit securely and they rattle around every time I open the cabinet door. I purchased this last year and continue to look for better options for storing my pot lids, but haven't found any.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more digging!, August 28, 2007
Lynne G (Pittsurgh, PA) - See all my reviews
This product is great. I was always having to pull everything out of the cabinet to find the right size lid, now thye are on the door. It is easy to install. Make sure you measure your cabinet door size, it only fit on my larger cabinets....which was perfect for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good organizer, February 8, 2008
It helped me organize the various lids I had.

The only issue is that it has very deep screws and would not fit think wood cabinets. I had to use clear packaging tape to hold it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always pay the chrome bill before the phone bill, April 9, 2010
Not only is this a great product, but it looks cool. I'll be honest, I bought it cause it's chrome. However, unlike reviews I read about other lid holders, this one claims to hold six lids. Guess what? It holds six lids and looks good doing it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Normal Sized Lids Fall Out, April 23, 2012
This review is from: Organize It All Cabinet Door Lid Rack (Misc.)
I'm pretty disappointed in this--the reviews were great. I carefully installed this (but with my own screws--the included ones are WAY too long to go into any cabinet door of regular thickness!) and it's perfectly sturdy. However, of the five spaces to hang lids I can only use three, and even those are a bit precarious and not sturdy. I had to put my smallest lids on the lower, bigger levels because on the level that makes sense for their size they just fall out when I gently close the cabinet door. I would return it but the hassle of putting holes in the cabinet door caused me to choose to just use it for the three lids I can and find somewhere else to put my other lids.

Still, I wouldn't recommend this option if you're expecting to store multiple lids of various sizes. In fact, look how small the lid on one of the largest tiers of the rack is--how many people's largest lids are that small? Pretty bummed about this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits all my different lids!, May 16, 2011
Sophie Stewart (Armed Forces Europe) - See all my reviews
I have glass, cast iron, metal lids and grease screens that have both round and long horizontal handles. Everything fits and the piece is well-constructed and sturdy. A bonus was that I used two suction cup hooks to mount it since I'm renting and didn't want to drill holes in the tile work. Works great! EXCELLENT space saver.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's up-side-down!, January 24, 2012
This review is from: Organize It All Cabinet Door Lid Rack (Misc.)
I bought one of these to hang on the wall. I had to redesign it. The problem is the biggest lids, that I use the least, are in the front and kind of cover up the handles of smaller lids making them difficult to remove. I mounted it up-side-down and bent the wire holders upward so the big lids were at the top and the smaller lids were in front of the bigger lids. Some of the handles still sit behind the next lid but it works much better this way. It still only holds 4 lids. (notice that the promo photo only shows one lid in the rack)I hung the smallest and largest lids on a small screw on the board. (see my photo) I agree that it's a good idea poorly executed. But with a little Yankee ingenuity it can become a working item. It's not the perfect answer for lids that don't have ball handles but it works well enough when modified. I actually bought mine at The Christmas Tree shop for $2.99. If the bend in the wire were modified to accommodate a D style hand this could be a great item. I think it would also work well in the up-side-down mounting for holding serving platters.

Organize It All Cabinet Door Lid Rack