Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 19, 2007
This is an okay sorter as long as you don't put anything heavy in it. The welded sides have broken off of mine. You also have to continually tighten the screws on the rest of the sorter to keep it tight and sturdy, so if you get it keep the allen wrench it comes with close at hand. The bottom shelf just lays in and can pop off when you roll it around so that it can scratch you ankle rather badly. This item did last longer than the pvc pipe version I had but still has problems and I am currently looking for another that is more sturdy, less maintenance and better construction.
on July 26, 2006
This laundry sorter was exactally what I was looking for. It doesn't take up a lot of room in my small laundry room and it serves several purposes for me. I can take it from room to room to gather and sort laundry, I hang my hand wash laundry bag on it on the end, I can hang clothes up on hangers to dry on the bar and it has a storage shelf on the top. Perfect for the space minded person.
on March 24, 2007
In comparison to what I read about other laundry carts, I find this one to be of good quality and substantial enough for my needs. I found it very easy to put together. Tip: put the top shelf in before you tighten the screws on the sides. OK...I'm not Martha Stewart. Overall, this is a nice laundry cart. The bags are a good size...hold a lot, and are very thick canvas. I recommend this.
on August 8, 2014
This is a sturdy product and comes with all of the options that I need. The rack on the bottom really helps with the weight of items that are put in the sorting part. The rack on top is great for storage. It's a good size and doesn't take up too much room in my laundry room. The height of the drying rack could be a little higher to help accommodate my husband's shirts (he's tall), but honestly if it were much taller, I wouldn't be able to access the rack on top that easily.

The only problem that I had was that when it was delivered, one of the flaps on the bottom had been torn off from shipping handling and I guess the screws and bolts fell out of the box. I contacted the manufacturer and they sent me the missing parts.
on June 29, 2013
This product replaces a laundry cart that had plastic parts, and while I loved it, one of the plastic parts broke and of course, I can't find a replacement, so I had to buy a new cart. This one has no plastic parts except the castors. I love the easy assembly and that it had a top rack/shelf, too. It rolls easily and the nice part is that the laundry bags are detachable, so you can just pick up one and take it to the laundry room, no basket required. that is nicer than my old one. Overall, I think I'll love this item as much, if not, more than the other one. The hanging bar helps with those items that you don't want to dry. You can put them on a hanger and leave them on the hanging bar until they're try, eliminating the need to find somewhere else to hang them. I am sure I'll be happy with this item, and I have the assurance of knowing that there won't be any broken plastic items. All you need is a phillip's head screwdriver to put it together. I think it took me about 30 minutes to assemble, so that was quick, as well as easy. You won't go wrong ordering this item!
on June 7, 2013
Replaced a much more expensive cart that also had three bags for sorting laundry. The ability to hang clothes over the bags is great and has made my wife very happy. Hanging them up as they come out of the dryer reduces wrinkles and ironing time. Was initially concerned that it would be too flimsy, however it went together easily and once it was fully assembled, it was fine. Nice and sturdy.
VINE VOICEon August 4, 2007
I love this laundry cart! It was fairly easy to put together (took me about 20 minutes). It makes a cluttered space in my bedroom look neater. It also allows me to hang dry clothes, or lay them on the top rack to dry flat. And it's so easy to just grab the bag of darks or whites and throw the clothes in with no sorting! I highly recommend it.
on August 25, 2013
Love it mostly...but will NOT roll over small carpets that cover my hardwood floor, so cannot move it from the bedroom to the laundry room as intended. It makes for a nice place to use for the laundry, however.
on January 26, 2013
After taking everything out of the box, and organizing for assembly I realized that all four wheels were missing, and the tool that comes with it. The box seemed to have been opened before. I'm really upset because I was pretty excited about getting this organizer; it is something I had debated on for awhile. I am getting a replacement, and HOPING that the second go round will be much more successful.
on September 11, 2013
I wouldn't do it again, but we'll live with it. The top part (above the bags and up) is just gravity-joined, with the upper poles slipping into the lower section. Often when I mindlessly grab that part to pull the thing somewhere, the upper gets loose of the lower pole, and then you realize how very flimsy it is. Tightening helps, but this joint can't be tightened. If you're planning on using/moving it a lot, get something stronger, better built, and probably more expensive.

See 1 answered question