5.0 out of 5 stars What a relief!
Published on August 1, 2006 by Allison V.

Published on May 29, 2006 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! This book will just become part of your clutter problems., May 29, 2006
Amazon Customer (utah United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Organize Your Home In No Time (Paperback)
Let me start out by saying that I have a lot of trouble with clutter! I was excited to read this book, but basically this is the information the book has: 1) there are many reasons a person is unorganized. 2) get everyone in the family to pitch in. 3) clear out the clutter, organize everything into like items, be decisive and then declutter. keep a garbage can nearby. 4) put everything into containers, stack them up to the ceiling, then on to 5) there!, wasn't that easy? now you live in a clutter free, organized home. that is all the information given. no helpful hints, no tips, just organize your stuff into containers and stack, stack, stack! if you want good organizing and decluttering books, stick with don aslett. he is the BEST. get "clutter's last stand" and "for packrats only". they are not only very helpful, but fun to read too!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a relief!, August 1, 2006
Allison V. (Washington, MI.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Organize Your Home In No Time (Paperback)
As someone who was never taught how to organize, this book really helped me get past some BIG organizing issues. I found myself to be "Chronically Dis-Organized" due to chronic illness. I now know whatever organizing I can do is still good. Before I start a project I just flip through the tips in the book to inspire me and remind me of what is important. I really love the "Donation & Disposal" suggestions because I always prefer to donate when I can. Since utilizing the suggestions I have not had a late bill no matter how bad I've been feeling. I also no longer feel bad when a system does not work, I just look at it as a learning experience & try a new approach. I think everyone can benefit from this book no matter what level you are at. It is wonderful!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tips for Organizing, August 14, 2006
This review is from: Organize Your Home In No Time (Paperback)
I'm always excited to find a new book on organizing. It seems like I find a few new tips no matter how many books I've already read on the topic.

Here's one warning that really hit home for me:

"Don't defer decisions: It's a form of procrastination and a big reason for clutter pile-up." I'm working on being more decisive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief, November 18, 2006
This review is from: Organize Your Home In No Time (Paperback)
I found this book to be incredibly helpful and liked the fact that it addressed the topic a little bit differently than other "get organized" books. I really appreciated the section about the different reasons people might have clutter and how to tackle it, especially since it acknowledges that life doesn't stop while you address what you have accumulated. I walked away with many tips and tricks that I will use again and again. Only downfall I saw was that it says "paper is another issue" and it is one of my issues. But I still felt this book was very useful, practical, and inspirational!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the In No Time Series!, November 25, 2012
This review is from: Organize Your Home In No Time (Paperback)
As a Professional Organizer and colleague of this author, I highly recommend her book. If you want basics for getting your house in order, this is the guide!

Organize Your Home In No Time
Organize Your Home In No Time by Debbie Stanley (Paperback - August 27, 2005)
Used & New from: $0.03