5.0 out of 5 stars Can turn any Oscar Madison into Felix Unger
This book will truly motivate people who are disorganized and always looking for things. The author offers a lot of helpful advice. The sections on Getting Control of Your Time; Paperwork and Household Matters were extremely helpful. It even has advice on how to organize someone else.
Published on August 20, 1998

3.0 out of 5 stars The Earth Didn't Move
I wanted to give this book 2 stars, but that seemed mean. It's okay. Nothing earth-shattering, not much I hadn't either thought of doing or had done. Much of it seems common sense, such as if you don't bake often, store bakeware on the bottom of other pans or up on high shelves where you don't need to get to it often. This book might serve as a nice primer to the...
Published on January 29, 2007 by Born to Read

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb overview of the essentials of organizing, June 21, 2007
This review is from: Organize Yourself! (Paperback)
This is a terrific introduction to an important topic that affects everyone.

How do you best make decisions about spending your time and planning your life?

The implications are important and require more than a quick read to absorb.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good local advices but no global solution to the problem, June 22, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Organize Yourself! (Paperback)
If you are looking for tips to get your desk organized, or reminders on every day problems, than this book is for you. But if u want a more global method on how to handle the mess you will be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Orgnize Yourself, September 18, 2013
I chose this rating because it is really helping me getting organized for an incredible low monthly fee. They the company may not think I am taking advantage of the tools too much but I am . I am recovering from a kitchen fall that left me with a serious brain injury that I am still recovering from since Apil. I am self-employed and have been out of work and receiving memory, vision, vistubular, & physical therapy at a local rehab hospital. My therapists are very pleased with my progress. I have also started reading the authors book on Kindle which has excellent organizing ideas. This pogram offers a variety of ways for you to interact with others. It is exactly the support I need right now. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to organize at their own pace and really do it this time.

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty good..., August 5, 2005
This review is from: Organize Yourself! (Paperback)
ive read like 10 books in this vien. this guide should b considered with other guides. i have yet to read THE GUIDE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to the point information., December 17, 2007
This review is from: Organize Yourself! (Paperback)
The information in this book is excellent!
Loved the advice!
The book was used and I would not have gotten it, had I known it would come with hair and dust in the pages. Never the less I can not complain as it was under a dollar, just not ready for the hair and dust.YUK-I had to clean it, before reading it. Under used books, the comments section did not describe it, as I recall. I have gotten several other used books that were in terrific shape and clean, so this was a shock!

Organize Yourself!
Organize Yourself! by Ronnie Eisenberg (Paperback - March 1, 2005)
$14.95 $10.19