Some organizational guides read like tips on where to put stuff or to get rid of stuff; others attempt to psychoanalyze the reader ("Tell me about your mother...").

Rather than any of these, this audio CD attempts to ingrain a new way of thinking, a new way of leading life. Organization is not just about putting things away, nor is it about getting rid of stuff. It is a new way of living, a new set of rules to live by.

At its most basic core, the CD is a new set of rules to live by, and also a set of tips for difficult areas. However, it is also more than that, including answering most of the excuses we give ourselves in hanging onto our stuff or not organizing what we have.

The rules will revolutionize your life, and will help you to acquire the organized life. Get this CD today!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on November 9, 2009
This was a great audio book. I listened to it twice in one weekend while cleaning/organizing. I especially loved the part where they talked about the excuses you tell yourself to keep something around that you may not need. The little voice tells you "I might use it SOME day," and you counter that voice with "and who would be able to use it more than me?" Or, "It was so EXPENSIVE when I bought it," which you counter with "but that money was spent a LONG time ago, and now I can donate it and take a tax deduction for it!" "I could wear this if I just lost a little weight," the counter is "and if I lose weight, I can celebrate and buy new clothes." These logical responses really helped me get rid of clutter in my house. The part about internal/external motivation was helpful too.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again