Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 26, 2013
Pros: I received 48, and the color assortment is nice.

Cons: Most of the bags are smaller than 4 x 5.

Since the size of each bag was the most important to me, I would have given them a '0 star' rating if possible. I also added customer images of the actual measurements.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 154 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 17, 2014
Very disappointed in these bags will not order again. and will not use the ones they sent. Does not come in all the colors, the colors i got were pretty ugly. Also when they packed them they squashed them int to a tiny, tiny envelope and they came so crunched up that i can not get the wrinkles out, very unusable, very disappointed. I ordered these because of the colors shown on here and that is not what i got. Did not meet my expectations at all!
on October 20, 2012
The ones that weren't defective were fine. However, so far about five of them were ripped or not sewn together correctly. If you don't need the whole 48 you can take a gamble, otherwise buy more expensive ones so that hopefully you'll get the correct number of good ones.
on December 24, 2012
The online product promised 48 bags for 7.98. Seven arrived. It seems I have been shortchanged 41 bags. Since this was intended as a gift, I gave the 7 bags and, based on another review describing the difficult of dealing with a similar problem, I won't bother....but I don't recommend these people, for sure.
on June 9, 2014
so I ordered this item in May. I wasn't receiving any tracking info on the item and every time I checked for an update as to when the item would be coming, there was no info listed. I than called Amazon who put me in contact with the sellers. Only to find out that what they shipped me was a charger and not the drawstring pounches. Granted they are giving me a full refund, which is great. But now instead of getting the pounches that I needed and were hoping to get from here for a cheaper price. I'm now getting nothing. And I believe, this to be the same company I had problems with already once before regarding a counterfeit item. I don't recommend anyone order from these sellers.
on June 5, 2014
you don't get all the colors that are pictured, you get some ugly bags that take forever to get to their destination.
on July 25, 2012
Fast processing and shipping. No missing items, all 48 bags arrived with good mixtures of colors (although I wish I could have the choice of 1 color for my baby shower). Overall quality of the bags are not superior but very good. The bags are durable and it (the 4x5" bag)fit my 2x2 personalized magnet with room to plenty of room left to fit chocolates or candies comfortably. They made great favor bags for baby shower, wedding, or other parties at the right price.
on August 29, 2014
Terrible
Do not buy
1- they are not 4x5 , more than 2x3
2- smooshed in a small envelope , they are a wrinkled mess
3- majority of colors royal blue and Kelly green - gross ! Nothing like colors pictured
4- white ones up near drawstring are dirty like someone with dirty fingers worked with them
Very very disappointed
on August 30, 2014
Size of bags NOT as advertised, much smaller than advertised! Assorted colors delivered (approx 8 each) were black, purple, yellow, hot pink, bright blue, kelly green, orange. Not all the bags are stitched to the same quality - some are sloppy and crooked.

Delivery takes a LONG time as it comes from overseas - allow a month to receive. Comes smashed in a padded envelope so you will need time to flatten the bags out. Will not buy from this seller again....
on January 13, 2014
THIS IS CRAZY... I ORDERED MY MERCHANDISE ON THE 23RD OF DEC AND I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY PRODUCT... I RUN A BUSINESS AND ORDERED THESE SO I COULD FILL A ORDER.. NOT I HAVE LOST THE SALE AS THE CUSTOMER I WAS TO FILL THE ORDER WITH HAS GONE SOMEWHERE ELSE BECAUSE THEY NEEDED THERE ORDER BY THE 5TH OF JAN... I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THESE PEOPLE TO ANYONE