5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Shipping and decent quality
Published on July 25, 2012 by Faithe

1.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than advertized size :-(
Pros: I received 48, and the color assortment is nice.

Cons: Most of the bags are smaller than 4 x 5.

Since the size of each bag was the most important to me, I would have given them a '0 star' rating if possible. I also added customer images of the actual measurements.
Published 15 months ago by BaccLady

1.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than advertized size :-(, September 26, 2013
This review is from: 48 Organza Drawstring Pouches Gift Bags Assorted Colors 4x5" (Kitchen)
Pros: I received 48, and the color assortment is nice.

Cons: Most of the bags are smaller than 4 x 5.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so pleased, October 20, 2012
The ones that weren't defective were fine. However, so far about five of them were ripped or not sewn together correctly. If you don't need the whole 48 you can take a gamble, otherwise buy more expensive ones so that hopefully you'll get the correct number of good ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars These people can't count, December 24, 2012
The online product promised 48 bags for 7.98. Seven arrived. It seems I have been shortchanged 41 bags. Since this was intended as a gift, I gave the 7 bags and, based on another review describing the difficult of dealing with a similar problem, I won't bother....but I don't recommend these people, for sure.

1.0 out of 5 stars Organza Drawstring bags, June 17, 2014
Very disappointed in these bags will not order again. and will not use the ones they sent. Does not come in all the colors, the colors i got were pretty ugly. Also when they packed them they squashed them int to a tiny, tiny envelope and they came so crunched up that i can not get the wrinkles out, very unusable, very disappointed. I ordered these because of the colors shown on here and that is not what i got. Did not meet my expectations at all!

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy, June 5, 2014
you don't get all the colors that are pictured, you get some ugly bags that take forever to get to their destination.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Shipping and decent quality, July 25, 2012
Fast processing and shipping. No missing items, all 48 bags arrived with good mixtures of colors (although I wish I could have the choice of 1 color for my baby shower). Overall quality of the bags are not superior but very good. The bags are durable and it (the 4x5" bag)fit my 2x2 personalized magnet with room to plenty of room left to fit chocolates or candies comfortably. They made great favor bags for baby shower, wedding, or other parties at the right price.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!, June 9, 2014
so I ordered this item in May. I wasn't receiving any tracking info on the item and every time I checked for an update as to when the item would be coming, there was no info listed. I than called Amazon who put me in contact with the sellers. Only to find out that what they shipped me was a charger and not the drawstring pounches. Granted they are giving me a full refund, which is great. But now instead of getting the pounches that I needed and were hoping to get from here for a cheaper price. I'm now getting nothing. And I believe, this to be the same company I had problems with already once before regarding a counterfeit item. I don't recommend anyone order from these sellers.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect sachets, July 3, 2012
they're larger than i expected (i guess i underestimated their size) but perfect otherwise for use as herb sachets. arrived early. good value. should last quite a while...

1.0 out of 5 stars CANT RATE SOMETHING I STILL DO NOT HAVE, January 13, 2014
THIS IS CRAZY... I ORDERED MY MERCHANDISE ON THE 23RD OF DEC AND I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY PRODUCT... I RUN A BUSINESS AND ORDERED THESE SO I COULD FILL A ORDER.. NOT I HAVE LOST THE SALE AS THE CUSTOMER I WAS TO FILL THE ORDER WITH HAS GONE SOMEWHERE ELSE BECAUSE THEY NEEDED THERE ORDER BY THE 5TH OF JAN... I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THESE PEOPLE TO ANYONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Many Uses !, March 18, 2014
I received my 48 Organza drawstring pouches size 4"x5" before my receive date ended.I bought the organza pouches for a particular craft project in mind. While doing my project I started noticing they were great for jewelry,potpourri,gift giving,for birthdays and different Holiday times of the year. These bags are true to size. The colors are light 'n' pretty and of course see through but a bit of tissue paper will fix that .These organza bags have many uses! So I will be putting in another order. I am truly glad I found them. Happy Shopping!