5.0 out of 5 stars excellent timepiece
Published 13 months ago by L. Khan

2.0 out of 5 stars EDIT:! POWER METER STOPPED WORKING!
I'm now a handful of months into this. I let the power run down and have been wearing it for two days. The Power RESERVE METER STOPPED WORKING! I've only had this watch a few months. What a shame and waste of $330 bucks. Now I know why the cost is much lower than the real watches...
Published on July 5, 2012 by Tour NewEnglander

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent timepiece, June 18, 2013
This review is from: Orient Men's CEY04004B World-Time Black Automatic Watch (Watch)
I've had this watch now for 3years. Granted I am handicapped and limited in mobility, it has still kept excellent time for a watch that is not quartz. I love the band which is much different from the typical bands most watches come with. Just putting the watch on and locking the band is a pleasure. It's got a very scratch resistant crystal which has not one scuff on it in the 3 years I've owned it. It is very appealing to look at and stands out in a crowd everywhere I go. The power reserve is a great plus on this as well. This watch was another reason I remain a dedicated fan of Orient watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars To counteract the previous absurd review(er), May 16, 2013
I purchased two Orient watches (one of them being the one I'm reviewing here) from a retailer through Amazon. Both watches came in their respective watch boxes, and those boxes were adequately packaged. They did not contain any free swag. HAD they offered free stuff, like say a free watch, considering the already incredibly reasonable (read: not overpriced, yet attainable high quality in-house automatic movement watches in an industry where another brand might cost 4 x as much or more, with no discernible advantage in quality), I would not, of course, expect their 'gift watch' to be of any great value. I don't expect any reasonable human would.

I've had both watched for months now, and one of them is my daily wearer (the one here). It keeps time excellently, everything works as it should, everything seems obviously machined to fine tolerances, the materials used give a feeling of very high quality (MUCH higher than what you pay for them really) and not a single issue. We'll never know if the previous reviewer's watch really broke, but you can easily search reviews (outside of amazon) and see how well this watch brand matches up with other brands. Don't be scared off by the previous review: check them out for yourself. BTW the other watch is fantastic too, but more of a dress watching. It works like a charm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent watch, December 29, 2012
The shippment was fast.
The watch works perfect. I'm impressed of everything about it. Briliant japanese masterpiese of art.
I recomended this beautiful watch to everyone who likes automatic watches.

2.0 out of 5 stars EDIT:! POWER METER STOPPED WORKING!, July 5, 2012

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Three month old Review:
Umm - WHY IS THIS THING SO INEXPENSIVE?
I have a Rolex which needs service every few years and is ALWAYS OFF.
I LOVE the World Time feature and distinguished looks. I didn't initially like the clasp until I realized how easy it is to take the watch off because of it. The "Power Meter" BARELY goes down after leaving it on a table for like - a DAY! This thing BLOWS AWAY my Rolex and is now my new "daily watch".

LOVE IT.