on August 6, 2012
I bought this watch three (+) years ago. Without reservation, this is the best watch I've ever owned. I can't count the number of compliments I've received. Even after three years of daily wear and tear, the watch is crisp and clean in appearance. It is accurate to within 4-5 seconds each month ([...]). So far, virtually maintaince free. Unfortuantly, the user manual is not very good. For basic things like sitting the date and time, no problem. But, setting the alarm is another matter entirely, and it is not well explained in the manual.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on October 9, 2012
Verified Purchase
Having never heard of this company I was a little reluctant to purchase it. When it arrived, I was impressed by its looks. Beautiful watch. The pictures didn't do it justice. I was surprised by its weight. Somewhat heavy. The last three watches I have owned have been Seiko. This watch outlooks and seems more substantial than my previous watches. I'm not disappointed and in fact love it so far.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again