Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Orient Men's ER27008W Classic Automatic Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 26, 2014
This is one of the best looking Orients out there. The large stainless steel case is beautifully polished and feels very solid. The leather strap is soft and confortable. It's dark brown and looks almost black indoors. The 48743 automatic movement keeps very good time as you would expect from an Orient. Plus it can be seen through the crystal back, which by the way is a bit darker than the front crystal. I highly recommend this watch!
I confess I did not pay close attention to what was meant by "Automatic" in the specifications for this watch, which is why I point this out. This is wound up by an off-center weight which rotates with your wrist. This kind of watch was very popular just before battery watches became cheap as dirt.

In every other regard, this is a fine watch, for the short time I've had it. The numbers and hands on the face are exceptionally easy to read, and the date number is OK. It's about the size you will find in any other watch. The band is good. It's hard to evaluate without knowing how long it will last. But, it is not expensive. When you replace the band, it will probably be with one more expensive, and it may not last as long. The band was a bit stiff, a symptom of synthetic materials, worth noting, but not worth complaining about.
on April 25, 2014
Two major problems with the watch:

1) The strap will need to be immediately replaced if you buy this watch. It is incredibly cheap feeling.

2) The "mineral crystal" will chip on the edges with the slightest bump against a surface

Save your money and just buy a timex weekender if you're looking to buy in this range.
on January 30, 2013
This is my third Orient that I have purchased and I love it, simple, bold, elegant. The quality is always what I expect and im very happy. I recommend this to everyone.
on April 19, 2014
This watch is excellent. The fit and finish is better that what can be seen in the pictures. It is a very nice dress watch.
on March 30, 2016
It took awhile to get to me, but I like it, and is just what I wanted. Thank you
on February 7, 2014
Good everyday watch if you don't mind having to reset the time every morning. I love the simple look of the face but just wish it held the time more accurately.
on March 8, 2016