5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice chest of drawers
Published on October 28, 2011 by Joe496

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected but delivered quickly
Published on November 9, 2011 by Rileyliz

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice chest of drawers, October 28, 2011
This five drawer chest of drawers is exactly as described on the product information page except each drawer is lined individually with fabric. This chest of drawers looks exactly like the picture displayed on the Amazon.com product information page but if you look very closely you can visibly see the fabric just inside the open faced handles. I personally believe it is a very beautiful piece of furniture and I am glad I went with the five drawer unit instead of the four drawer unit. The fifth drawer and the individually lined drawers add an air sophistication to this "Cabinet Storage Chest".

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Chest, July 5, 2012
I purchsed this item for my daughter as a gift. When we receive it, the top of the box was smashed in ( this was done by Federal Express). We loved the quality, look and size of the chest, but it was severly damaged when we received it. I contacted the seller, who asked that we send pictures of the damaged product. We sent pictures, and within a week we received another chest and they asked that we discard the damaged one. The new chest we received was perfect. The only negative experience with this product is that the shipping company (Fed Ex) should be more careful. I will difinitely order from this company agaim. They were prompt and courteous with replacing the damanged chest and the quality of the chest was very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the $, December 14, 2011
jsue (Fresno, CA) - See all my reviews
I got this and the other shorter chest to put in the bathroom and laundry room for some storage. They were a perfect choice. They are not something that will last to pass down to your grand kids, but they are lightweight, sturdy and presentable. I would definitely get these again at the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets the Job Done, November 5, 2011
C. Palmer (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This really filled the bill when I was temporarily living in a very small space. Light yet sturdy, it's perfect for underwear, socks, nightgowns, bras, etc. You can use it for t-shirts, too, but the drawers will fill up pretty quickly. I love that it's on wheels and can be easily moved for your convenience. It's also nice to look at. The picture is very accurate. A definite recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not for daily use..., January 10, 2012
We purchased this since it's dimensions perfectly matched a small space in our bedroom... My wife uses it for seasonal clothes and it seems perfect for the application... I do not recommend it for daily use as the 'natural fiber' looks great, but is very paper-like...

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected but delivered quickly, November 9, 2011
If you have a small space and are looking for a chest of drawers, this isn't a bad piece. I was a little disappointed in the material. It's a bit flimsy and the quality could be better. A small area on the bottom drawer is discolored, but it's inside the drawer. It arrived very quickly. I've ordered from this company in the past and was pleased with my previous order. Just thought this could be a little nicer but it serves the purpose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, but lose the casters, December 17, 2013
We are not overstuffing the drawers, so we do not worry about tipping. But we are using this to support a lightweight DVD/Blueray player, so we decided to take the casters off. Only took a screw driver and now we have a very sturdy, small -profile piece of furniture that mixes in well with the indoor-outdoor look of our exercise room. Drawers slide in and out easily too!

5.0 out of 5 stars No Assembly Necessary!, October 12, 2012
Best choice ever! Arrived 2-3 days after placing my order, the color is a bit darker than the picture posted on Amazon (better looking in person though). It actually looks exactly like the Creative Bath Wickerworks hamper set, Walnut I also purchased from Amazon. Same sturdy construction, color and really nice looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good kitchen furniture, April 24, 2013
Jack W. Ferry "jfkindle" (Arvada, CO United States) - See all my reviews
We put this in the kitchen. Yes it looks good under the counter. The inside of the shelves are lined with a cloth. This is fantastic. The drawers open and close easily. Yes you should get this cabinet for the sewing room, a kids room or just in the kitchen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lighter than I expected, December 26, 2012
This is a nice looking nightstand for a taller bed. It's a bit lighter duty than I expected but all in all I'm very pleased with the purchase - enough so that I am considering buying another for the other side.