4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty slick
This is a great little accessory for your bike. It has a nice design and will surely draw comments from friends and strangers. I use it often during my commute to class to carry my morning coffee.

That said, ONE MAJOR PIECE OF ADVICE:

Published on June 14, 2010 by J. Milofsky

3.0 out of 5 stars Origin8 Joe-2-Go
not as large as they make it sound. Can only really hold normal to slightly large size cups
Published on October 13, 2010 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty slick, June 14, 2010

That said, ONE MAJOR PIECE OF ADVICE:

Make sure whatever you're carrying does not have any holes in the top or other ways the liquid could escape! If you were to carry, for example, a 'to go' coffee cup from somewhere with the standard sip hole in the top, at the first bump you hit the liquid will shoot out of the top of the cup! This might seem fairly obvious if you think about it, but it didn't occur to me during my first trip with a to go cup from Starbucks, and that was one messy ride! At the very least, you will get coffee all over your frame and fork and whatnot, but if you hit a bump while traveling at any speed, the liquid will not only shoot out of the cup, but it will turn into a spray that is blown back all over you!

Following this initial experience, I've learned to ask the barista for one of those little stickers that covers the sip hole in the lid. This prevents any major eruptions, although liquid does still tend to escape from the air hole and around the edges. I've learned to live with the little bit of mess though because it really is fun to carry coffee on your handlebars.

I also have a re-usable coffee cup with an air-tight screw on lid with no holes that is ideal for this purpose and works wonderfully when I remember to wash it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it - but too big! Get the Large instead of XLarge., April 13, 2010
TaraFru (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
I love this cup holder. Looks great, easy to install just where I wanted it - but this XLarge size barely holds my Grande Starbucks without it falling through. Ditto for the Subway medium sized drink. Most of my cups fall through. I have ordered the Large size instead so I think that will be a better fit for my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Freakin Awesome!, May 26, 2010
Best purchase of 2010 thus far. I use it every day and I couldn't be happier. I bike the streets of Minneapolis-let's just say they aren't always exactly smooth-and my coffee has never bounced out of the holder. I love it!! I'd also like to note that it can hold a pint of ice cream-barely.

3.0 out of 5 stars Origin8 Joe-2-Go, October 13, 2010
Amazon Customer (Brighton, MA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, June 4, 2013
I have had this, since last summer...I use it a lot, while on my bicycle. It holds my Frapps and Coffee drinks perfectly. It seems to big around, for a can of soda. But honestly, I haven't even tried one with it. It fits the coffee type cups you get from the little drive-thru's just fine... you know, the tapered ones...smaller at the bottom, wider at the top. Have not had one spill yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars sturdy design and perfect for a Grande Starbucks coffee on the go!, May 25, 2011
Ok I really like this cup, fast to add on to my bike and sturdy unlike some i've seen that are super thin. My only gripe is that it is a wee bit large, but I was having a hard time finding the smaller model so I've decided to just add some more of that sticky foam tape.

Right now a grande cup from starbucks fits perfectly but a tall is too small!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 20, 2010
I ordered this cup holder to mount on the handlebar of my Harley Davidson motorcycle. The cup holder fit perfect and will hold a 16 oz. Tervis Tumbler (or other cup with a lid that closes) perfectly. I spray painted it chrome to match the other accessories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Java to Go, January 7, 2012
D. Foster (Brunswick, ME USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Origin8 Joe-2-Go Handlebar Mounted Cup Holder
Perfect for the commuter biker, my husband loves this thing! Stops at his local java shop, fills up and then arrives at work with nary a drop spilled along the way.

1.0 out of 5 stars Non-adjustable grip ruins this holder, September 12, 2011
Sadly the makers made this for a very specific handlebar size (tried now on several bikes and it is way too big for all of them!).
Unlike most other products for bikes the "handlebar grip" is not adjustable with a bolt and screw. Its really badly designed and is an expensive piece of junk.
Please redesign this item!
All that said the metal finish is nice, and the concept is cool. That's why I was completely disappointed that it did not fit, by a long way.
Unless you are 100% sure of the size of your handlebars I would recommend any similar product that has an adjustable "grip", instead of taking a wild chance on this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, September 5, 2011
This review is from: Origin8 Joe-2-Go Handlebar Mounted Cup Holder
I ride to work every day using a beach cruiser. I put this on my bars and put in my coffee mug and off I went. My only caution is that you have to use bigger travel mugs but all of mine fit well so I think it may only be a concern if you try to use the paper cups most coffee shops give you.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›