Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sentinel 3: Homeworld
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 15, 2016
One of the best tower games on the kindle
on December 2, 2015
I'd enjoy this more if I hadn't played the sequel first, which I DEFINITELY recommend. There is a very annoying problem with the game though. On the new $50 Fire tablet, the image is stretched.
on November 28, 2015
I bought it and downloaded it to my computer. The download went really well, but when I went to play it complain mode it was as if I played it through. How can I start from the beginning? I would really like to know!
on July 4, 2014
the price is justified, wish they would release more content and games. I haven't found a comparable game and there seems to be a real lack of strategy games for tablets.
on June 15, 2014
excellent graphics and addicting gameplay make this tablet eyecandy a game worth looking into. the game is simple enough: protect the area from waves of intruders, with the weapons and power ups provided. there is no skimping on the scenery, and the game allows additional downloads for HD effects. Different campaigns,stages and modes make for hours of gameplay, with a high replay value as well
on March 19, 2014
this game is one of the best strategy games out there. Easy to learn once you know how to play you're hooked.
oh one awesome thing is that you need to be connected to internet in order to play. you don't need to sign in to Google play or amazon or any other carrier in order to start playing. i wish there were more games like this.
on November 20, 2013
This is a really cool tower defense game. The graphics are really good. I wonder if they couldn't have given a little more thought to make the strategy more interesting. Mostly the game is just mowing down enemies. Perhaps if the aliens had more abilities, like jumping over the defense towers, the strategy would have been more interesting. They probably did as good a job as they could have with their budget, as they probably didn't make much money off the game.
on November 2, 2013
Awesome tower defense game. Great soundtrack, good pace of upgrades, and more. HD pack looks great on any 1080p device.

Would recommend.
on August 2, 2013
I'm into a game I can not devote 100% of my attention to because of none stop family around me allow me to set a strategy and for a few minutes watch it then make chances and now with the new locations its much better.
on June 25, 2013
I also had the trouble of all my levels being refunded but it is only a glich, by starting level one then exiting it all your levels come back. It is just a pain to have to deal with almost every time.