- Save 25% off Grizzly Edition Bear Paws today! Use coupon code "BPPGRIZZ" at checkout. Must purchase from Cool Stuff Quick. Enter code BPPGRIZZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Original BEAR PAWS Pulled Pork Shredder Claws - BBQ Meat Handler Forks
|Sale:||$12.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (19%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- FDA APPROVED & HEAT RESISTANT NYLON: BPA free and heat resistant up to 475° F, so you don't have to worry about it melting (top shelf Dishwasher Safe).
- PULL, SHRED & LIFT: Perfect for pulling pork, shredding chicken, lifting turkey, tossing salads, and more!
- PULLED PORK SHREDDER: This is the answer for shredding your perfectly cooked pork!
- MADE IN USA: Bear Paws are 100% Made in America!
- AS SEEN ON TV: We've also been approved on "America's Test Kitchen", as well as appeared on the following television shows: "BBQ Pitmasters", "World's Greatest", "Diner's, Drive-Ins & Dives" and more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Item Package Quantity: 1 | Color: White
No liability is assumed for unintended use.
Top Customer Reviews
The first weekend I had the paws, I was cooking 40 lbs of pork butts.
I literally pulled all 4 butts in less than 20 minutes, whereas is with forks each butt might take 15 minutes alone.
I can't understand why the cooking stores have bear paw shaped salad tossers, but not these, which answer a much more immediate and (because of the temperatures involved) important kitchen need than how to move a piece of lettuce or two around in a bowl. Thankfully, we can get them online!
The number-one difference? Look at the back of the claws. These are solid. That means there are no crevices for food to get stuck in. This was a deal-breaker for me with so many of the similar claws I was shopping/reading reviews on. The nylon material is nice and smooth; no rough surfaces or chips. The only thing sharp on these are the claws themselves. They're easy to use -- I pulled barbecue pork apart inside a dutch oven and it was much easier and faster than using a fork. Finally, *THESE* claws are Made-in-the-USA (Layton, UT). I wholeheartedly recommend them and I plan to buy at least two more sets as Christmas gifts.
I received my Bear Paws at a discounted price in exchange for writing a review. If you found this review helpful, please do me a favor and click the "Yes" button below. Thank you!
Used claws to take pork off smoker to, worked great.
Everyone at my daughters first bday party thought the pulled pork was done by a pro, well it was thanks to the help of the Bear Claws.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My husband requested these for when he smoked pork shoulders. They are perfect for shedding and pulling.Published 14 hours ago by dj6136
These are light and easy to work with. I bought them to pull pork. They do exactly what they are made to do.Published 2 days ago by Joe Mendoza
Beware. Just received my item from ZAC Warehouse and got a pair of "Meat Claws" instead of original BEAR PAWS claws! So disappointed. Have to wrap these up and return. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Peter
Worked really well to shred the pork I smoked this past weekend. They clean up well and had no problems with heat. Read morePublished 3 days ago by J. Rundle