5.0 out of 5 stars Funny lil gadget thats actually functional too
Published 23 months ago by Dr. Loomis

2.0 out of 5 stars Barely works
Too much bladeplay. Pin construction prevents me from tightening it. Almost doesn't function as a bottle opener. On the plus side, it is TSA friendly, and won't hurt your wallet too much if a TSA agent decides that it isn't.
Published 22 months ago by J. Jeon

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny lil gadget thats actually functional too, August 28, 2012
This review is from: The Original BOTTLEFLY KNIFE Butterfly Knife Bottle Opener (Chrome)
I got this as a gag gift for my friend which he quite enjoyed. We both clumsily tried to open it up several times, it provided minutes, minutes I say! Of fun. Then we opened about 20 beers with it and it sturdily opened each and every one without issue. I recommend this gift to the guy who thinks he has everything, but clearly doesnt have a butterfly "knife" bottle opener.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and functional for the price, March 24, 2014
It isn't perfect, the bottle opener function requires me to really lock it in the bottle cap before I pull. Usually, I have to do it twice before the cap comes off. So in terms of actual functionality, it isn't the ideal 1 shot bottle opener.

However, I actually know how to handle butterfly knives and that is what makes this product fun. You can impress your drinking buddies by pulling this baby out flipping it open and opening a bottle (after 2 tries... but whose counting?).

For those who like to use butterfly knives, it is durable! as in it won't fall apart within a month of use. I have had it for a few months now and it still flips fine. I'm considering buying a large amount of these to make as party favors.

you can totally carry this around in public since it isn't really a knife.

2.0 out of 5 stars Barely works, September 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bottle opener on amazon, August 25, 2011
Don't pass this one over, definitely a crowd pleaser at parties. Also a safer way to practice your butterfly knife skills.

Had two other similar ones fall apart on me before I went for this one, definitely the one to buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bottle Opener, November 1, 2011
works pretty good and it gets the job done while looking stylish.looks like the knife that I have and carry so It's neat to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea, July 9, 2014
I really like it. It's a little harder to use than an actual butterfly knife because the bottle opener protrudes slightly from the handle but, to the best of my knowledge, it's 100% legal since it's not a weapon, making it very practical for practice. Oh, and it opens bottles.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke, June 11, 2014
Broke easily... had to buy a second one as it was on a gift list. So far the second one is holding up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of Cheap, May 26, 2014
I had fun with this until it broke about a month later due to my frequent flipping. The tang pin snapped in half, and a hairline fracture caused the bite handle to go, too. Do not expect this thing to last long.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Handle Broke!, May 23, 2014
The holes in the handle were too large, weakening the handle which cracked after a week of use. Not good

Rate and Discover Movies