Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now DOTD

on December 23, 2012
A failure of the battery in my 890 caused it to expand and break the door cover lid. Although I replaced the battery, I had to use tape to keep the cover on, which prevented it from seating correctly in the charging station and looked pretty tacky. I was surprised to discover replacement lids available at a reasonable price; my 890 is as good as new.
on November 21, 2012
I was unaware this product was available and I was wondering how much more time I could get out of the original battery door cover. I was very pleased when I found the cover and it fit like the original used to fit.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2013
Original battery swelled and broke the old door. Replaced the battery and door on amazon.

Works as it should, slight colour difference from original.

Seller was good.
4 not 5 due to color difference. Might match the 890 Pro's better from memory, ymmv.
on October 29, 2012
Different color then my original, but who gives a crap? works great! Original was broken when I bought the remote old one worked just kinda raddled around on the back and erked me. Now no raddle nice tight fit. Good price shipped quickly
on October 2, 2013
Does the cover fit/ work? - Yes and it beats the duct tape I was using. However this product is WAY overpriced, its a 2 inch piece of plastic but the vendor knows consumers need it and so they stick it to us.
on October 2, 2013
The original battery cover for this model of the Harmony remote was always extremely difficult to remove and put back on. When it broke, the remote was no longer functioning without it. I was hopeful that the replacement would be an improvement. Even my husband who is tech-savvy and gadget-savvy couldn't fit it on. A total waste. And, yes, we do have an 890 remote control. So, it was the correct product.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2014
If you think your getting a back for a 890 or 895 your wrong. The back they sent me is a back for a 880 which is a different color. I could have ordered a 880 back and saved about 15.00 but I wanted the right color which I didn't get so just order the 880 ad save yourself some money!!!
on November 15, 2012
This battery door cover does exactly what it needs to do. It came in good condition and fits the opening. The only thing I would have liked to know was that it is a silvery color and my remote is black. I haven't seen anywhere to chose a color so I'm keeping this one. Without it the battery falls out which is more irritating than having a door cover that doesn't match.
on October 19, 2015
Well, it's gray in color where my 880 is blue. I thought it wasn't going to fit when I compared it to my original, but it ended up fitting fine. I'm not very concerned about the color difference.
on May 14, 2014
Arrived on time and fit remote as expected. Only problem is that the color is not the same as the picture or our remote. Still, it's serving its purpose so that's good enough for me.