5.0 out of 5 stars Original FLEX - FIT ball cap
Published on July 8, 2011 by Skipster

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for what I needed it for
I just needed a plain Navy blue hat for a judging uniform. Got the job done but was a bit too large. I have a 7 1/2 hat size if that helps any of you.
Published 11 months ago by Steven J. Scheibler

5.0 out of 5 stars Original FLEX - FIT ball cap, July 8, 2011
This review is from: Original FlexFit Port Authority Cap Hat L/XL- (Many Colors Available) (Apparel)
This is something i've been wanting and looking for , for quite awhile but here i've finally found it . A true actual , factual FLEX-FIT baseball cap in solid black that's not branded or labled or anything of that sort . The sizing and fitment is perfect for my larger than most heads which i love and the height / depth of these caps fit is one of the things i love most about them . There is just such a quality to their products that is impossible to find in most all other baseball caps . My only gripe here is with regard to the S&H with this particular retailer which is rather ridiculous in my opinion but everything else is completely satisfactory or better . So if your looking for an excellent ball cap then i totally recomend you getting yourself one of these true FLEX-FIT brand hats !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, March 22, 2011
These Flex Fit hats are made very nice and fit really good! For $10 WOW. I will be ordering many more.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best hat, May 23, 2014
The flex fit makes this the best cap I have ever owned. I use this cap to wear fishing and camping

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, looks funny, April 24, 2014
Good hat, very comfy, love the Flex Fit, but this style looks a little Elmer Fuddish in front for me

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the usual Port Authority cut!!!, April 13, 2014
I must say that all the Port Authority caps that I have purchased fit well and have a very appealing shape(cut). Well one out two isn't bad. What I mean by one is the fit. Other than that, this is a very nice hat.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tall, March 18, 2014
Mephistopheles (Fond du Lac, WI United States) - See all my reviews
I was excited to find hats that are available in sizes, to fit my gigantic head. I tried it on and it felt great. Quality and color were very good. But then I looked at myself in the mirror. Yikes! It's a very strange shape and sits very tall in the front. Even my dad (who also has a huge head) who is in his mid-70s won't wear it. I had to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars normal onesize fits all hats with snaps, I usually have to wear on the last snap or last two, this hat is perfect, March 11, 2014
I love this hat, I have a large head, well, I'm a big guy overall, I'm not some alien head freak (no offense to any aliens with big heads)
This hat fits perfect

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit Small - Frustrating, January 15, 2014
Dagny6 (Glen Allen) - See all my reviews
It sucks to order something after measuring, and have it run small. This squeezed my boyfriend's head and he has an average head. Had to return.

4.0 out of 5 stars better backwards than forwards.., January 8, 2014
because the front is kind of high. However if thats your thing then get it..
its durable in the washer, doesnt get smelly from sweat, or get that weird sweatstain that other hats get. hasnt lost its shape and tightens right up after a wash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, Great quality, December 31, 2013
This hat is great quality, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good fit, good form, quality product

Rate and Discover Movies