Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 21, 2008
I got this set for my 47th birthday after telling my 12 year old that I always wanted a Gumby and Pokey when I was little. She surprised me and I was quite pleased with it. I don't remember all the other charactrers that came with the set from my childhood but I do remember Gumby and Pokey. The figures are not as gummy as I remember. I don't think there's as much rubber or smushy plastic in them as there used to be and I miss that feeling as they were easier to pose with the old material. I was dissappointed with that but as I'm really not going to "play" with them it won't really matter. I porbably would've handled them more if they were more gummy and softer rubber...
on March 9, 2016
The Original Gumby and Friends Bendable Poseable 5-Piece Collectible Set is a very nice Gumby figure set. It contains Gumby, Pokey, Prickle, Goo and Minga. It brings back a lot of old memories watching the television show back in the days. The figures are each bendable and poseable for you to display. They make a nice conversation piece. People do notice them. They are very eye-catching little toys if you display them. The colors are good, and they are constructed well. Hard to mess up making a Gumby.

They are a little pricey, but you get all 5 of them together. If you think about buying each separately, it'll probably cost the same or more most likely if you can even find some of Gumby's friends not named Pokey. It definitely is a nice collectible set.

I do recommend it because it does bring back memories. They are colorful and you can pose them. they are very durable and can take a beating. if little kids handle them.

Don't forget to get these guys. Blockheads 5" Pair
on July 25, 2009
I bought this set along with Gumby Essentials DVD for my grandaughter. I remenber that when my sister was little she played for hours with Gumby and Pokey, so I hope that my grandaughter enjoys them just as much. The set is full size and has some weight to it. From what I remenber this set is exactly the same as the originals.
My grandaughter plays with this set all the time and watches the DVD's over and over. I highly recommend this set for any child
VINE VOICEon January 16, 2013
My youngest grandchild just turned two. He's only recently become fixated on Gumby and Pokey. My daughter bought a Gumby movie for him and he watches it as though there were no other movies. So, for his recent 2nd birthday I got him this set. There were a lot of people at his party and he received many gifts, most of them toys. Even a 2 year old size scooter! We all watched avidly as he opened his gifts, each thinking theirs would be the best liked of all. Then he opened MINE! And it was all over! He gasped, he laughed, he tenderly kissed each figure as though they were a litter of puppies. Then he held them up to the crowd and said "MINE!" I kid you not. This actually happened! Was I pleased?? You better believe it! So, if your birthday kid loves Gumby, you would do well to get him/her a toy one. You couldn't choose a single thing that would be better loved and more appreciated than this. When did Gumby make his comeback? I must have been dozing. I had no idea.
on August 7, 2014
Eight year old son purchased these with his hard earned money and was so excited when they arrived. Still plays with them, although he has never seen a Gumby episode! Very well made and definitely kid proof.
on September 21, 2013
I was skeptical about spending $25 for this product since it was for my 2 1/2 year old son. That is a lot of money for a toy he may not enjoy or break. However, the figures are very bendable but yet very durable as well. The colors are great, they stand up easily even on carpet and they are extremely adorable. I enjoy playing with them myself!
on April 17, 2012
I bought these as a gift for my sons birth day, he loves them like i did when i was a kid myself. They are very heavy and durable like the ones i had when i was a kid. They were new and unopened, they were packaged very well.
on August 13, 2009
My Mother bought Gumby for my daughter when she was born, but she did not play w him very much. My son did though after he was born.. once he could talk and started to learn his colors he would always ask.. but where is blue gumby, where is red gumby, where is yelloe gumby... finally i have found the whole gumby family... he thinks only Santa brings Gumby because they are not sold at Target.... he will be very surprised this year to get all his Gumby's
on April 13, 2012
Purchased this set for my 2 & 4-year-old grandsons, they LOVE them! The characters are larger than I thought they were going to be. Very well made; colorful; easily bendable; very resilient; high quality. I would recommend purchasing them, very glad I did!
on July 3, 2014
Extremely wonderful!! I love it!! To me Gumby is still #! to this day!! Amazon has everything you could imagine!! Amazon is #1!! I will do all my shopping here!! Amazon is the best place to find things!! A+++++!! Awesome!! Fantastic!! Great!! I just love this place!! :o)

See 1 answered question