Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 24, 2010 7:26:24 AM PDT
Brian says:
I have Dragon Age: Origin and have only gotten half-way through. Can I use that file with the Ultimate Edition or will I have to start over? I know it is a good deal to just buy this over the expansion, but I don't know if it is worth sacrificing hours of playtime.

Posted on Oct 25, 2010 3:13:29 PM PDT
Lavender says:
Yep. Saves will transfer over.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2010 4:25:56 AM PDT
Yes, I have 4 characters and they all loaded from the Ultimate Edition disc.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2010 4:26:16 AM PDT
Yes, I have 4 characters and they all loaded from the Ultimate Edition disc.

Posted on Oct 27, 2010 3:39:45 PM PDT
Brian says:
Thanks!

Posted on Dec 8, 2010 12:13:39 PM PST
Nice... I just came over here to ask the exact same question.

I have the standard edition, and about half of the DLC... but haven't yet thrown down the cash for Awakening. I decided today that I'm gonna do it, and I logged onto PSN to re-check the price. $40 for the Awakening DLC. I thought I remembered seeing this Ultimate Edition so I checked the price on that, and sure enough... $40. So let's see, I can spend the exact same $40 and either get Awakenings DLC by itself, or get ALL the DLC on a single disc, not to mention I'd then be able to trade in my original edition.

Did the company just get tired of selling DLC or something? Are they getting ready to discontinue the availability of the DLC downloads? With Ultimate Edition at this price, you'd have to be a moron to ever buy any of the DLC separately.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Oct 24, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 8, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition - Playstation 3
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition - Playstation 3 by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (168)