Most helpful critical review
20 of 22 people found the following review helpful
Great fun, but includes choking hazard
on August 29, 2011
The ball is great and lots of fun. I bought it because it would pack flat and I was looking for toys to entertain my 10-month old in a hotel room---his grandmother was taking care of him while I was at a business conference. He had a lot of fun with this ball, but ONE major problem we encountered is that a baby with teeth can pull the plug out. My mom saw that my son had something in his mouth within a few minutes of giving him the ball and we realized he'd pulled the plug out. Scary! I will save this until he is older.