Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 26, 2009 1:44:33 AM PST
Matt says:
According to the Black Friday Deals this is supposed to be on sale today. 64.99 is what it has been selling at??? Is the deal over? Please explain?

Posted on Nov 26, 2009 2:07:15 AM PST
gswithen says:
I don't think everything is a lightning deal this week. The calender has links for other items on sale each day. Just add it to your cart before the price changes if you want it. Fringe S1 is the same way.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2009 2:28:49 AM PST
GB says:
It was 64.99 all week. Not sure if the price will change later or if this is as good as it gets.

Posted on Nov 26, 2009 7:08:05 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 26, 2009 7:09:11 PM PST
Tevious says:
I know! I contacted amazon about that too and they just gave me a standard reply thanking me for suggesting they add it to the Black Friday sale... wtf. If you check camelcamelcamel.com, it has been selling for $64.99 since Nov. 5th. WHY do they list it as being on sale for Thanksgiving when its the same deal we've had all month? I don't get it. I just happened to get it in my Quick Picks this morning, so I bought it anyway... They'll probably raise the price back up or something next week.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2009 8:05:50 PM PST
Matt says:
I was waiting all day for the price to drop...Dont guess it is going to?? Seriously how can it be a Black Friday Deal when it's the same price it has been all week? I want to buy it and 64.99 is not a bad price at all..I agree it will probably go up next week!

Posted on Nov 30, 2009 11:36:04 PM PST
FYI, this Blu Ray set is selling at Sam's Club for $59.42 at the moment. This is the price at the local big box store as well as on-line. See http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=447216 for details, and remember to go through eBates.com first for an additional percentage off the purchase price. You can then select in-store pickup if it's convenient for you. Every little bit helps!

Posted on Dec 3, 2009 8:06:08 PM PST
Tevious says:
Yeah but there's sales tax on that too and doesn't Sam's club require a payed membership? Amazon just dropped this set another $2 at $62.99.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 26, 2009
Latest post:  Dec 3, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Star Trek: Original Motion Picture Collection (Star Trek I, II, III, IV, V, VI + The Captain's Summit Bonus Disc) [Blu-ray]
Star Trek: Original Motion Picture Collection (Star Trek I, II, III, IV, V, VI + The Captain's Summit Bonus Disc) [Blu-ray] by William Shatner (Blu-ray - 2009)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (1,388)