5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!
I have had mine for years now and I have not had any problems! They have been through a lot as I live on a farm. I also have a pair for work and they are great because they keep my feet warm and dry.
Published on December 29, 2010 by woolies

1.0 out of 5 stars Muck Boot Company SUCKS
Published on November 8, 2009 by Kevin J. England

1.0 out of 5 stars Muck Boot Company SUCKS, November 8, 2009
This review is from: The Original MuckBoots Adult Chore Mid Boot (Apparel)
I purchased these Muck boots in February of 2009. I assumed they were meant for work conditions since they are called "Chore". I am a landscaper and was transplanting some shrubs when the shank of the right boot split open. The boots are no longer waterproof. I cannot return them to Amazon because it has been longer than 30 days. The boots are supposed to have a one year warranty. I sent an e-mail to the company, they replied that I had to bring the boots back to the dealer...impossible! After getting the runaround, I finally got the number for the regional distributor of Muck boots. I talked to Kylie, a very nice person who told me under no circumstances could she exchange my boots. So basically the Muck boot company does not honor their warranty when you buy from an online store. I will never buy Muck boots again and nobody else should either.

1.0 out of 5 stars Liner wears out behind foot heal too quickly, January 10, 2011
This review is from: The Original MuckBoots Adult Chore Mid Boot (Apparel)
I love this brand of boot, while they last. My heel lifts when walking and wears the liner right above the heal. Once the liner wears through this area becomes very rough and will then chew a hole in the back of your foot near the top of your heal. It seems this is a problem that tends to happen with all muck boots. But they need to address this problem and toughen up the liner in this high wear area, and perhaps add a material that slides against your sock more easily. Funny thing is, the first pair I had lasted 3 years and I was "5 star" happy with them. The second pair lasted 1 year. The exterior of the boot seemed poorly constructed, but held up for at least a year befor the liner wear made the boot unwearable. The third and last pair is already starting to wear through the liner after only a month, althought the quality of the exterior of the boot seems much better than the second pair. Same boot, same usage which is pretty heavy, probably averaging several hours a day fall through spring. But clearly something has changed with the quality or materials. Until I read that the Muck Boot Company has specifically addressed this problem I will not be purchasing another pair of boots from them. I will have to try other brands to see if they hold up better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Muck Boot Company does not stand behind there product., December 20, 2010
This review is from: The Original MuckBoots Adult Chore Mid Boot (Apparel)
Purchased these boots from a local farm store. To wear around the farm in the spring when its muddy. Normal wear and they cracked out on the left boot. Seams are also coming unglued. Boot is a joke, not water proof. E-mail the company two times about warranty on the boots as they were 3 months old. No answer both time. Called and they said the would not warranty the boots or replace. Won't do business with this company. No customer support on boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!, December 29, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars soles fell off and muck wouldn't replace, December 28, 2011
This review is from: The Original MuckBoots Adult Chore Mid Boot (Apparel)
Don't Waste Your Money. The Right sole of my boots came loose and muck told me to glue it back on. These boots are less then two years old and have been used in a tree stand most of the time. I would hate to see how long they last if you actually walk around in them.

1.0 out of 5 stars warm and comfy but don't last, April 18, 2012
This review is from: The Original MuckBoots Adult Chore Mid Boot (Apparel)
Had these boots 7 months. The most comfy and warm boots I've ever had in 30 years of horticulture. However, the soles are wearing out and they now leak from splits in the sole. At the price they are that's not good enough.Won't buy again. Anybody recommend any others?

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome! Great Gift for guys!, January 13, 2011
These are reasonably priced and my husband LOVES them! Perfect for going out in the cold to feed and water. Great quality and arrived in a timely manner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Like wearing slippers, June 17, 2012
The most comfortable boot ever known to man....feet stay dry even in the worst conditions....wish I had bought them years ago

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, October 8, 2013
Tammra (Killeen, TX USA) - See all my reviews
The boots shipped fast and they were a perfect fit! I would recommend these boots to anyone that want there feet to stay dry!

5.0 out of 5 stars What I was hoping for, June 11, 2014
All I wanted: to keep my feet from getting wet while walking the dogs or walking to work. Past waterproof shoe buys from LL Bean and others are either very uncomfortable or not completely waterproof. These are great. They're not walking shoes or anything, but I can walk a mile in them without a problem. You can roll down the tops if they're banging too much on your shins (as they were for me). Completely waterproof.

I was in between a size and ordered down, which was the right move. They fit well.

Rate and Discover Movies