Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on January 16, 2014
the old battery I had in my camera didn't work anymore and when I tried to turn the camera on it said "battery exhausted" so I bought this one and it didn't turn on at all.. I don't know if its because of the battery or the camera, but I doubt its the camera since the camera isn't that old and has never been damaged.
on January 2, 2014
A non-working battery was sent to me. I thought it needed to be charged but even after charging overnight it still did not work.
on July 13, 2014
I just bought the Nikon S6800 and from the reviews it was recommended I buy an additional battery. The battery is tiny but holds a days worth of use and more. I went with the Nikon brand as from the reviews I read, I was leery of buying from an unknown brand that might ruin my camera. I am satisfied with my purchase and the price was good.
on July 21, 2015
I purchased this battery and the charger to use with it to make sure I always had a fully charged battery on hand. It arrived in a Nikon package, and it was fully sealed. I have only used the battery for a short time, but so far, I have had no problems. It charged up the first time I used it with no trouble. I hope it proves to be a good, long-lasting battery, but only time will tell for certain.
on July 17, 2014
this is an original nikon with the nikon seal. it arrived in 2 days with standard shipping it also showed a good charge so it was good to use, and only took 45 min to get it fully charged. The price is the best you will be able to find at $17.96 you won't even come close any where else. why pay double or even more for the same battery,. or even worse get a cheap rip off and take the chance of damaging your camera.& charger ? make sure the bat has the nikon seal and that the volts are the same. hope this review will be helpful.
on December 27, 2013
Very disappointed with the batteries. It didn't last and when i charge it it didn't work. I wasted a lot of money on these batteries. My recommendation never buy it .
on March 5, 2015
These seem to be the same counterfeit batteries that are selling on eBay for $8.00. If you happen to get one that does work, don't expect it to last more than a month or two. Also, since you will find that they are a bit smaller than the OEM battery, so you will need to put a wrap of masking tape around it to fit properly. It is that way with my Nikon Coolpix S4200 anyway. If you don't, the bad connection will affect the function and memory of the camera.

OEM one has the "MADE IN CHINA" writing above the gold label. Counterfeit has it below the gold label. My OEM battery lasted 4-years with heavy use. I've tried 4 of these fakes so far from eBay and now Amazon. 2 arrived broken. 1 lasted 2-weeks. This last one from Amazon lasted 1-1/2 months.

Buyers beware
on November 4, 2015
Exactly as advertised, Genuine Nikon, can't tell the difference between this and the one that came with the camera. Works fine in my camera. When I get batteries, I always spend a bit more to get original equipment from the manufacturer (OEM). I've bought non-name brand "compatible" batteries in the past and had problems with them. This is a great battery.
on December 2, 2015
So far so good . Easy to insert the battery into my camera and it is working well. I am sure when I need another one I will buy this same one again from Amazon. They always seen to have whatever I need. Amazon is my go to store of choice and if I can't find what I am looking for elsewhere, I know I can find it on amazon. Thank you Amazon !!!
on April 25, 2015
Arrived in timely fashion; my only puzzle is WHY do they manufacture a camera (my Nikon coolpix)and then stop carrying a
battery for that model? I bought two; I'm old, these should outlast me, but at least I'll be able to continue using this model -
it is my favorite, small, compact, and best of the two Nikons I own.