5.0 out of 5 stars works great
My sons 3DS wasn't charging at all. Went to Nintendo website for troubleshooting and in most cases the charger is the problem. Sure enough once I received it and plugged it in, it worked. The shipping was quick and was shocked how soon it arrived. I totally recommend this seller.
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for a 3DS
I purchased this for a 3DS, after reading reviews. This did not work for our 3DS. Upon closed inspection, and comparison to our 3DS car charger, it was obvious that the piece that plugs into the 3DS is not the same. I do not advise purchasing this item for a 3DS.
Published 24 days ago by Charity & Co

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, July 7, 2013
This review is from: Original Nintendo 3DS XL Power Adapter Charger WAP-002 - Bulk Packaging (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars OEM replacment, May 8, 2014
Its not the cheapest on Amazon, but it is OEM. It does exactly what its supposed to do. FIts our 3DS and 3DSXL. Make sure you get it for the correct model DS.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the Original, April 4, 2014
Non-standard packaging, as the title says, but it is indeed an original Nintendo-made power adapter for the 3DS XL. Works brilliantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exact replacement for the original charger., December 27, 2013
Brian (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Perfect replacement for OEM charger. If you like the charger your 3DS came with, you will like this one, because this is identical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for DSi and DSi XL, November 14, 2013
This model works perfectly with both our Nintendo DSi and DSi XL. We originally tried another generic adapter but neither worked. This doesn't say Nintendo on it anywhere so I am not sure the claim of "original" but these work no problem and the price was right so A+.

5.0 out of 5 stars Name brand just like the original, June 23, 2014
I got this to replace the orgional charger to the Nintendo DS. My dyson vacuum ate the first one. I was happy to find it was name brand and worked well.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what we needed, April 16, 2014
needed a replacement for my daughters charger and didn't want to go with the off brands. This was just what we were looking for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, March 28, 2014
Adapter charger works great! My son lost his original charger 30 days after Christmas. We purchased this online and it was delivered very quickly. Have been using for several months now with no issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great OEM piece, March 30, 2014
These are exactly as described. They are OEM 3DS/XL chargers with the super long cable. If you need an extra charger, look no further.

4.0 out of 5 stars Have you seen my adapter?, December 5, 2014
Gabby W. (Downingtown, Pa) - See all my reviews
Yes, I'm a grown woman and I have a Nintendo 3DS. What I don't understand is why my son seems to to think my adapter is fair game. Whenever he loses or breaks his adapter he comes and steals mine. I guess he figures I can just order another one from Amazon which I invariably end up doing. Oh well, this is a great charger (it even has a very long cord), it must be or people wouldn't feel a need to steal them.