Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 12, 2011
I acquired a game boy advance SP with out a power/charger cord. I ordered this one and it worked right out of the box. It was a new charger like the listing said. I am very happy with this company and will most likely order from them again.
on April 26, 2012
In the process of trading some old handheld games and systems for a new Nintendo 3DS for my wife, I managed to lose the AC adapter for my handheld video platform of choice for pinball games: a Nintendo Gameboy SP (which was NOT part of the trade!). I chose this replacement adapter based on the reviews and on the picture, which looked exactly like a photo of the OEM adapter I lost. I'm very pleased with my purchase! The adapter works perfectly and, although I don't have my original unit to compare it with, I would swear it was identical to the one provided by Nintendo.

If you need a replacement or just want to have a back-up adapter on hand, then I don't think you can go wrong with this product. I ordered two of them (just in case I lose another one!) and I feel like I got a real bargain. I was also pleased with how quickly I received the adapters and how carefully they were packaged. Highly recommended!

Keep playin' and keep smilin'!
on April 10, 2014
This is exactly as it says. It is an original Nintendo charger, it worked correctly for my GBA SP, and came in great condition.

Unfortunately I just lost this one recently and will be buying this exact same product from the same seller all over again. At least I can say that the quality of this product certainly resulted in repeat business! ;)
on June 23, 2012
The service was good, and it came perfectly, the only issue is that in the title it says "Original" and it's not the original Nintendo charger. It works great and charges my GBA SP right away.
on April 29, 2016
Bought to charge up my new GBA-SP (i bought it from a Hong Kong seller so it had an Asian AC adapter), it is a 100% legitimate Nintendo DS charger (as the official GBA-SP ones have the Gameboy Advance logo) but works all the same, this was most likely bought when Nintendo was getting rid of the DS stock or possibly salvaged from a damaged DS. had some minor wear, but its a cable that charges both original (first generation) Nintendo DS's and the GBA-SP 001 and 101 models.
on November 17, 2011
The charger arrived in one piece. Mailed promptly. It even works great.

My biggest concern is the quality of the construction. Compared to the DS chargers, this is really cheap. Sure it has the Nintendo Official logo molded onto it, but there are parts of plastic where the mold separated that were still attached to the charger. The cable is also pretty stiff.

Still, even if it is a knock off, it still works just fine.
on December 30, 2011
The charger worked perfectly with my old gameboy advance sp. But let me explain, the metal tip is not safe lol. My son decided he would lick the tip of the charger and felt a tingle. He referred to it as hot.. geez. Charges perfectly though.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2011
The product received was exactly what it said it was in the website. It was also received 2 days after the order was placed. Terrific service!
on May 13, 2011
My son was very pleased with this charger! It was in great condition and he really enjoys it! I love ordering from Amazon.com!
HALL OF FAMEVINE VOICEon September 8, 2011
If you need a way to charge your GBA SP, this is the "official" charger made by Nintendo. There are a bunch of third party charging options available of varying quality, but this official one works great and does everything you'd expect it to: charge up your GBA SP for some sweet Mario or Zelda action.

See 1 answered question