5.0 out of 5 stars gameboy charger
My son was very pleased with this charger! It was in great condition and he really enjoys it! I love ordering from Amazon.com!
Published on May 13, 2011 by MonaT.

3.0 out of 5 stars I would recomend this charger.
I acquired a game boy advance SP with out a power/charger cord. I ordered this one and it worked right out of the box. It was a new charger like the listing said. I am very happy with this company and will most likely order from them again.
Published on April 12, 2011 by HarleyF

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars I would recomend this charger., April 12, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Original Nintendo Gameboy Advance Sp AGS-002 Ac Adapter (Video Game)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great charger, but..., June 23, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
The service was good, and it came perfectly, the only issue is that in the title it says "Original" and it's not the original Nintendo charger. It works great and charges my GBA SP right away.

5.0 out of 5 stars gameboy charger, May 13, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Service, March 25, 2011
Ethel D. Kussow (NOBLESVILLE, IN, US) - See all my reviews
The product received was exactly what it said it was in the website. It was also received 2 days after the order was placed. Terrific service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and Reliable Replacement for Your Original GBA AC Adapter, April 26, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
In the process of trading some old handheld games and systems for a new Nintendo 3DS for my wife, I managed to lose the AC adapter for my handheld video platform of choice for pinball games: a Nintendo Gameboy SP (which was NOT part of the trade!). I chose this replacement adapter based on the reviews and on the picture, which looked exactly like a photo of the OEM adapter I lost. I'm very pleased with my purchase! The adapter works perfectly and, although I don't have my original unit to compare it with, I would swear it was identical to the one provided by Nintendo.

If you need a replacement or just want to have a back-up adapter on hand, then I don't think you can go wrong with this product. I ordered two of them (just in case I lose another one!) and I feel like I got a real bargain. I was also pleased with how quickly I received the adapters and how carefully they were packaged. Highly recommended!

Keep playin' and keep smilin'!

5.0 out of 5 stars What you are looking for, April 26, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is the official Nintendo SP charger - no more no less. Not a cheap knockoff and will charge your SP!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly, April 10, 2014
This is exactly as it says. It is an original Nintendo charger, it worked correctly for my GBA SP, and came in great condition.

Unfortunately I just lost this one recently and will be buying this exact same product from the same seller all over again. At least I can say that the quality of this product certainly resulted in repeat business! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars GBSP charger and adapter, September 5, 2013
It was delivered a little later than expected but that's ok. It meets our expectations and works fine. I will shop here more often.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gameboy advanced charger, September 2, 2013
Product didn't work.... Very pleased with customer service thou, they are replacing it!! However it is not an original charger, it is after market

4.0 out of 5 stars worked, August 17, 2013
A lot of the reviews said this product did not work, so i was pretty nervous about buying it. I was glad to see that mine did work and I could play my old gameboy advance again (:

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›