5.0 out of 5 stars Wii Audio/Video AV Cable Cord
Published on June 14, 2011 by rmp

1.0 out of 5 stars A Rip Off NOT Original, just a POOR fake
Shoulda read other reviews. This is NOT from Nintendo. I have the original. They are not the same -- much poorer quality materials (like less insulation on wires). I stupidly did not open in time, and not sure it would matter since amazon (sometimes?) charges to return 3rd party items (which I recently discovered the hard way).
Published 18 months ago by Grizelda

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii Audio/Video AV Cable Cord, June 14, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Original Nintendo Wii Audio Video AV Cable Cord (Bulk Packaging) (Video Game)
Thanks so much for me being able to buy an original AV cable cord for our Wii through Amazon. My husband bought a DVR and decided he didn't like it. He packed up everything, including the Wii cable cord and returned to store, not realizing at the time that it was not part of his purchase. When my son connected everything to the main TV to play the Wii, the AV cable cord was missing. I ordered it through Amazon and was pleased that it was just like the original cord and cheap. Made my day!
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo Wii AV Cable - Just what I needed, August 6, 2010
The other day I found myself in need of an additional av cable for reasons I choose not to disclose in this review. The av cable is just that, an audio/visual hookup for the Wii. The product arrived in the condition specified by the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 8, 2013
It's exactly what it says. It works. I've had it for about a month and there is nothing wrong with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Original Nintendo Product, October 1, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I wanted to move my Wii from one room to another without having to reset the cables. This item worked perfect along with my other cable purchases and now it all plug & play with either TV. A FIVE STAR PRODUCT

5.0 out of 5 stars OEM Nintendo Wii AV Cable, September 3, 2011
I ordered a set of OEM Nintendo Wii AV cables and that's exactly what I received. It arrived on time and exactly as described; factory sealed. It was even for less than the Nintendo Online Store!

1.0 out of 5 stars A Rip Off NOT Original, just a POOR fake, May 25, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe I found one ☺...., October 22, 2014
I was so glad 2 find this cord !!! ... my son still has the Original Wii & I used 2 play it all the time .... but Kinda wore off after awhile. So one boring day I decided 2 start playing it again ☺ ... I'm handicapped & have little use of my hands .... so I can't play the other gaming systems ... but I can play baseball, tennis & ping pong pretty well 😆 ...but when my son set it back up 4 me this cable was missing. 😕 ... I was so hoping I would find one that wasn't a ton of money !!! Of course once again Amazon came 2 the rescue 👍 ... The cable fit the system on the first try & is still working 2day !!! Luvin all the exercise i'm getting ... 5 Stars from me ☆☆☆☆☆ !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, June 18, 2014
It works great. kind of like it was made just for it (which it was). No problems with it at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 2, 2014
I have used this project for almost a month and it works great, I have not had a single problem with it. The product came faster than expected, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii Audio Video AV Cable Cord, March 13, 2014
It worked out great just what I needed thanks. I will be sure to shop again if I need anything else. I love shopping Amazon.

Original Nintendo Wii Audio Video AV Cable Cord (Bulk Packaging)
$11.80