Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Original Nintendo Wii Audio Video AV Cable Cord (Bulk Packaging)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on June 14, 2011
Thanks so much for me being able to buy an original AV cable cord for our Wii through Amazon. My husband bought a DVR and decided he didn't like it. He packed up everything, including the Wii cable cord and returned to store, not realizing at the time that it was not part of his purchase. When my son connected everything to the main TV to play the Wii, the AV cable cord was missing. I ordered it through Amazon and was pleased that it was just like the original cord and cheap. Made my day!
[...]
on August 4, 2015
I needed RCA cables for my WiiU as one doesn't come in the box. I have a projector setup but it doesn't have HDMI, so I have to downgrade the signal type. I connected this cable up and it made a nice secure connection to the WiiU and the RCAs side as well. The cable itself has a nice sturdy feel and build quality to it. It is certainly a nice replacement or addition if you require RCA connections. I have used the WiiU with this cable a few times and extended amount of hours with no issues. The video and audio have been solid on this cable so far. I have also connected and unconnected the cable a few times as well. A nice connection each time. I'm not sure how long any cable can endure multiple connect/reconnects but so far this one is working out great for me. It has about 4 to 5 feet of cable itself, so it can connect via a TV stand or such without issue. Its pretty much a duplicate of the original WiiU RCA cables.
on May 25, 2013
Shoulda read other reviews. This is NOT from Nintendo. I have the original. They are not the same -- much poorer quality materials (like less insulation on wires). I stupidly did not open in time, and not sure it would matter since amazon (sometimes?) charges to return 3rd party items (which I recently discovered the hard way).
on October 22, 2014
I was so glad 2 find this cord !!! ... my son still has the Original Wii & I used 2 play it all the time .... but Kinda wore off after awhile. So one boring day I decided 2 start playing it again ☺ ... I'm handicapped & have little use of my hands .... so I can't play the other gaming systems ... but I can play baseball, tennis & ping pong pretty well 😆 ...but when my son set it back up 4 me this cable was missing. 😕 ... I was so hoping I would find one that wasn't a ton of money !!! Of course once again Amazon came 2 the rescue 👍 ... The cable fit the system on the first try & is still working 2day !!! Luvin all the exercise i'm getting ... 5 Stars from me ☆☆☆☆☆ !!!
on October 1, 2011
I wanted to move my Wii from one room to another without having to reset the cables. This item worked perfect along with my other cable purchases and now it all plug & play with either TV. A FIVE STAR PRODUCT
on September 15, 2015
Unpacked my Wii to find this cable missing. Ordered this hoping it would be what it was supposed to be. Exactly as expected. Brand new, Nintendo name on cables. Works like a charm! The Wii is back in business!
on June 6, 2013
Bought this for my Wii U because the Wii U is only packaged with HDMI, and not everyone has HD TVs. So far, no problems at all. Works great, and I can see a SLIGHT improvement in video quality over my 7 year old cables from my Wii.

The cool thing is that my TV has 4 Video/Audio inputs. So someone can be playing on the Wii (using the TV), and someone can be playing the Wii U (using only the gamepad).

Great product.
on March 17, 2013
The cords seem to work great for theWII........ after I purchased the WII our chinchilla got a hold of the cords and chewed through the plastic........chinchilla was just fine......he has chewed several cords including our lamp cord, computer cord, hair curler cord and a few others...........amazing he is still alive and well.
on September 19, 2013
I got a package with a Wii AV cable. That's what I wanted. I already had a good one, but the Wii U doesn't come with one (only an HDMI cable) and I don't have anything compatible with HDMI in my house. This saves me from having to switch cables every time I want to switch between Wii and Wii U.
on August 15, 2013
Works great and for a good price! I would but it again for sure! Great product! Good shipment time and great condition! My 3 year old was so excited to get these as a Christmas present after our dog had chewed up our others, He loves his Mario Cart Wii :) We have had them for over a year and well worth the money!