Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Original Package, SD and MiniSD Adapter? Hi,

I want to know does it comes with original retail package, SD and miniSD Adapter? Thank you.
asked by FredC on January 9, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
No, only the micro sdcard comes to you in a mini zip lock baggie and small brown envelope. No retail pkg. No adapter comes with it So this was purchased elsewhere and happy I did. I installed first time on main computer and the sdcard came across as "generic" not as "sandisc" I was also called and emailed several times to remove my pkg feedback from the sight. I personally have not but I cannot find my info now. Delivery took almost 3 weeks for an instock item. This was a very unpleasant first purchase from Amazon. good luck
Hellskitten answered on February 1, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Andrea answered on April 21, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
So it's a very lousy experience. Sorry for hearing your purchase experience but thank you so much for sharing your experience with us :)
FredC answered on February 2, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You're welcome Fred. I honestly do not like writting bad reviews of sellers, but I feel I was duped by this seller and I dont want anyone else to encounter this issue. I contacted Sandisk after the seller told me "retail packaging or not you still have a sandisk warranty" and Sandisk said I do not have a warranty if I received a micro sd card with no retail package. So that just made me more angry that I was lied to.
Andrea answered on April 23, 2012

A
That's fine and dandy but sellers should include in the details that the buyer is getting a card, no adapter, and in a zip lock bag, so that people won't be surprised. I'm sure nobody would mind if they knew ahead of time that they are not getting "red packaging". If the seller is going to claim that the buyer gets a warranty and then come to find out the buyer does not get such warranty without the "red packaging" then they are being deceitful.
Andrea answered on July 21, 2012

A
Anyone can add a photo by clicking "view and share related images" under the sellers photo which just shows the card. If you click this link you will see the other photos posted by customers. This is typical to all item listed on Amazon. I bring this up not to belittle your valid concerns, but only so you understand the sellers comments were not off base concerning the photos and others reading this don't get the wrong information.
technu answered on July 30, 2012

A
I agree FredC, I'm sorry to hear about your experience Hellskitten, but thanks for sharing it with us though.
Smart Consumer answered on April 17, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks for sharing Andrea, it looks like buying from memorymogul is a Pretty Horrible Experience to you. I am sure thousands of us really appreciate you Sharing Your Ordeal here. Thank you.
FredC answered on April 22, 2012

A
F. Morelos answered on April 23, 2012

A
F.Morelos.....I've found that there are many sellers selling the same item, if one seller sells out of the item Amazon will just put up another seller on the item page. I actually bought a sd card from metechy but never received it but they refunded me. I would call Amazon and tell them you wanted the same seller you purchased your first card from, Amazon will help you straighten it out.....tell them it's a gift for your girl friend and you want retail packaging. I can't believe these sellers are able to sell these items without a retail package. But call Amazon, they will help you.
Andrea answered on April 23, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product