Original Package, SD and MiniSD Adapter? Hi,

I want to know does it comes with original retail package, SD and miniSD Adapter? Thank you.
asked by FredC on January 9, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
votes
No, only the micro sdcard comes to you in a mini zip lock baggie and small brown envelope. No retail pkg. No adapter comes with it So this was purchased elsewhere and happy I did. I installed first time on main computer and the sdcard came across as "generic" not as "sandisc" I was also called and emailed several times to remove my pkg feedback from the sight. I personally have not but I cannot find my info now. Delivery took almost 3 weeks for an instock item. This was a very unpleasant first purchase from Amazon. good luck
Hellskitten answered on February 1, 2012

A
votes
I purchased a 16GB micro sd card from memorymogul. The listing has pictures with an adapter and retail packaging and it said nothing about the sd card not coming with an adapter or retail packaging. When I received it it came with just the sd card in a ziplock bag. I contacted the seller and they told me the pictures that were posted were from customers, not their photos, which made no sense to me, does that mean some customers received adapters and others didn't? Then the seller told me if I wanted an adapter and retail packaging that they sell it at the store for $25.....I thought that was the most ignorant statement to say to a buyer. They also said that 99% of the time the listing will state if it comes with retail packaging and adapter, which going through the listings on Amazon I found untrue. My other concern was the listing states the sd card comes with a 5 yr warranty....how am I able to attain such a warranty if I needed to without any retail packaging with info on it? Point being, don't but from memorymogul. A friend of mine bought 3 micro sd cards from the same listing I did but from a seller by the name "SoCal Trade" and hers came with adapters. If you do get a sd card without an adapter I found some on Amazon for $1.05 and free shipping. If you're looking for a honest, nice, respectable seller, stay away from memorymogul.
Andrea answered on April 21, 2012

A
vote
So it's a very lousy experience. Sorry for hearing your purchase experience but thank you so much for sharing your experience with us :)
FredC answered on February 2, 2012

A
vote
You're welcome Fred. I honestly do not like writting bad reviews of sellers, but I feel I was duped by this seller and I dont want anyone else to encounter this issue. I contacted Sandisk after the seller told me "retail packaging or not you still have a sandisk warranty" and Sandisk said I do not have a warranty if I received a micro sd card with no retail package. So that just made me more angry that I was lied to.
Andrea answered on April 23, 2012

A
vote
That's fine and dandy but sellers should include in the details that the buyer is getting a card, no adapter, and in a zip lock bag, so that people won't be surprised. I'm sure nobody would mind if they knew ahead of time that they are not getting "red packaging". If the seller is going to claim that the buyer gets a warranty and then come to find out the buyer does not get such warranty without the "red packaging" then they are being deceitful.
Andrea answered on July 21, 2012

A
vote
Anyone can add a photo by clicking "view and share related images" under the sellers photo which just shows the card. If you click this link you will see the other photos posted by customers. This is typical to all item listed on Amazon. I bring this up not to belittle your valid concerns, but only so you understand the sellers comments were not off base concerning the photos and others reading this don't get the wrong information.
technu answered on July 30, 2012

A
votes
I agree FredC, I'm sorry to hear about your experience Hellskitten, but thanks for sharing it with us though.
Smart Consumer answered on April 17, 2012

A
votes
Thanks for sharing Andrea, it looks like buying from memorymogul is a Pretty Horrible Experience to you. I am sure thousands of us really appreciate you Sharing Your Ordeal here. Thank you.
FredC answered on April 22, 2012

A
votes
about a week and a halve ago i bought my micro sd card from Kefers Comp. I was happy to see the adaptor for Sd Card came with it. So i went back to my previous orders and reselct to purchase the item again. Thinking it would be the same company from when i previously bought my past order. When it arrived today by mail i was very disappointed to see i only received the micro SD Card. After checking my order i realized the companies were not the same. For some reason this was from Mctechy. Any one have any ideas why this happened? I don't know what to do now? This SD Card was supposed to be for my GF.
F. Morelos answered on April 23, 2012

A
votes
F.Morelos.....I've found that there are many sellers selling the same item, if one seller sells out of the item Amazon will just put up another seller on the item page. I actually bought a sd card from metechy but never received it but they refunded me. I would call Amazon and tell them you wanted the same seller you purchased your first card from, Amazon will help you straighten it out.....tell them it's a gift for your girl friend and you want retail packaging. I can't believe these sellers are able to sell these items without a retail package. But call Amazon, they will help you.
Andrea answered on April 23, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›