Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 5, 2016
The print and cut are great but they were a bit too tight on the butt so if you/your man have a bubble butt like my boyfriend, you might want to order one size up. They are also a bit short but that is evident in the picture so definitely a style preference
on July 1, 2013
After about two washes the draw string began to unravel.. for the price this is unacceptable. I've even tried lacing it up before washing but it doesnt matter. It just gets worse with every wash.
on August 9, 2014
Looks great, fits awesome, and well designed. both pocket on the back are Velcro. Has an inner mesh lining that fits well. sometimes the inner lining can feel cheap and in the way, not in this case. the strings are sewn in the middle. you do not have to balance out the lengths to make sure they are even.

overall great product. would buy another pair in the future.
on February 27, 2013
I'm 6'3, 180lbs. These were shorter than some of my boxers. Loved the penguins all over, but not quite the fit for me.
on May 21, 2015
Ordered this for my boyfriend after he bought a pants from this brand in Colombia and loved it. Not too sure if this was a legit product of the actual Penguin brand since it was a bit different from the one we got at at actual store. But never the less he loved it and it was exactly as we ordered and fit perfect.
on March 20, 2014
I really like the design and look of these shorts but the fit was too tight for me. Waist was good but it felt tight everywhere else and the pockets were bulging out a bit. The length of 16" was just what I wanted. There were only a few of options in this length.
on June 11, 2015
fits a little bigger than other 33' swim shorts
on March 29, 2015
Great swim trunks! The come up a little above the knee and stay relatively slim throughout. They look great and are a nice change from unfitted, unflattering board shorts.
on April 8, 2016
WAY too small. Almost cut off circulation around my legs. Now, do I have tree trunks for legs? Yes. But I've never had this problem before.
on February 13, 2015
My new favourite swimming trunks! I've worn them so much they are starting to fade! Lots of sun and swimming, but they are very comfy.

See 1 answered question