5.0 out of 5 stars Great hoodie
The one I ordered was too small for my taste, but I'm still giving it five stars because it's easy to return and get a larger size. If you generally waffle between sizes, definitely get a size up.

Published 11 months ago by Jeffrey Mrozinski

2.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% cotton
I ordered this because the description says it is 100% cotton. Unfortunately it is only 60% cotton; the remaining 40% is polyester.
Published 14 months ago by L.M.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% cotton, December 24, 2013
This review is from: Original Penguin Men's Double Waffle Hoodie (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hoodie, March 15, 2014
This review is from: Original Penguin Men's Double Waffle Hoodie (Apparel)

I liked this product so much that I ordered another one in a different color. It's light, comfortable, and it moves easily, which makes it pretty good for training/sports or just casual wear. Definitely not something I'd wear to keep warm in the snow unless I have a few more layers. It also held up pretty well after being washed a bunch of times, so no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 29, 2014
This is my favorite hoody. Super confortable. Had to get a second one in blue.

Original Penguin Men's Double Waffle Hoodie