Customer Reviews


3 Reviews
5 star:
 (2)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 
 
 
Average Customer Review
Share your thoughts with other customers
Create your own review
 
 

The most helpful favorable review
The most helpful critical review


5.0 out of 5 stars Great hoodie
The one I ordered was too small for my taste, but I'm still giving it five stars because it's easy to return and get a larger size. If you generally waffle between sizes, definitely get a size up.

I liked this product so much that I ordered another one in a different color. It's light, comfortable, and it moves easily, which makes it pretty good for...
Published 11 months ago by Jeffrey Mrozinski

versus
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% cotton
I ordered this because the description says it is 100% cotton. Unfortunately it is only 60% cotton; the remaining 40% is polyester.
Published 14 months ago by L.M.


Most Helpful First | Newest First

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% cotton, December 24, 2013
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Original Penguin Men's Double Waffle Hoodie (Apparel)
I ordered this because the description says it is 100% cotton. Unfortunately it is only 60% cotton; the remaining 40% is polyester.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Great hoodie, March 15, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Original Penguin Men's Double Waffle Hoodie (Apparel)
The one I ordered was too small for my taste, but I'm still giving it five stars because it's easy to return and get a larger size. If you generally waffle between sizes, definitely get a size up.

I liked this product so much that I ordered another one in a different color. It's light, comfortable, and it moves easily, which makes it pretty good for training/sports or just casual wear. Definitely not something I'd wear to keep warm in the snow unless I have a few more layers. It also held up pretty well after being washed a bunch of times, so no complaints.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 29, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This is my favorite hoody. Super confortable. Had to get a second one in blue.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No


Most Helpful First | Newest First

Details

Original Penguin Men's Double Waffle Hoodie
Out of stock
Add to wishlist See buying options
Search these reviews only
Send us feedback How can we make Amazon Customer Reviews better for you? Let us know here.